Unofficial Mills

"BBC will lose trust for giving BNP airtime"

Jono

Ive watched the programme a couple of times now, and all i can is...

"What the hell was that?"

That was not Question Time. That was "BNP Whipping Time".

Im no BNP supporter, but anyone could see that was a deliberate attempt by the Labour loving BBC to make the BNP look stupid. But of course all they did is make them(and Nick Griffin) look like victims.

When someone did ask a question, David Dimblebe(is that how you spell it??) didnt even let Nick speak. But he let Jack Straw ramble on for what seemed an eternity, and most of it was completley pointless babble.

Heres something i think about a BNP policy...

Crime:

Direct quote... "The liberal fixation with the ‘rights’ of criminals must be replaced by concern for the rights of victims"

This is so true. I know someone that goes to jails and make sure the "occupants" are well cared for. WHAT??!! What a COW!! Fancy checking to see if the person they stabbed/mugged/beaten/assaulted is alright? NO! Thats a disgrace!

UK Population:

Read This

Quote: "The ONS figures suggest that 180,000 new immigrants will arrive every year for the next 25 years - and will have both a direct impact themselves on the population, and an indirect one if they go on to have children."

Thats abit much, isnt it? So are we able to make 180,000 new houses per year? No! Are we able to "find" 180,000 hospital/dentist/optician places? Mostly yes, but will cost a shitload! Will they all be law abiding, and commit no crime? I doubt all of them will be crime-free.

Oh my ive rambled!

Well anyway the point is, the BNP are completly evil. The principles do make sense.

Cheers for reading,

Mark

I Juggle. And i hang around the lounge mostly.

www.twitter.com/juggler

Ive watched the programme a couple of times now, and all i can is...

"What the hell was that?"

That was not Question Time. That was "BNP Whipping Time".

Nothing wrong with that from a party who's members like to do things like put dog shite through letterboxes

When someone did ask a question, David Dimblebe(is that how you spell it??) didnt even let Nick speak. But he let Jack Straw ramble on for what seemed an eternity, and most of it was completley pointless babble.

Like the opportunity Straw gave griffin to explain his u-turn on the holocaust? griffin had the opportunity to explain his u-turn but still chose to hide behind his European Law forbids excuse, even though that isn't valid in the UK.

My grandfather was among the troops who liberated Dachau

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dachau_concentration_camp

he was haunted by what he saw there for another sixty years until he died.

Heres something i think about a BNP policy...

Crime:

Direct quote... "The liberal fixation with the ‘rights’ of criminals must be replaced by concern for the rights of victims"

The punishment for crime in the UK is loss of liberty, nothing more nothing less, until that's changed, how prisoners are treated will remain the same under any government. Perhaps looking into why the UK has the highest prison population in western Europe might be a better starting point.

UK Population:

Read This

Quote: "The ONS figures suggest that 180,000 new immigrants will arrive every year for the next 25 years - and will have both a direct impact themselves on the population, and an indirect one if they go on to have children."

Thats abit much, isnt it? So are we able to make 180,000 new houses per year? No! Are we able to "find" 180,000 hospital/dentist/optician places? Mostly yes, but will cost a shitload! Will they all be law abiding, and commit no crime? I doubt all of them will be crime-free.

if current trends in growth continue the figures are speculative at best, scaremongering at worst.

Oh my ive rambled!

Well anyway the point is, the BNP are completly evil. The principles do make sense.

Cheers for reading,

Mark

Been through all this before in the late 70s early 80s with the NF, nothing they predicted has come to fruition, and I very much doubt anything these contemporary small minded bigots predict will either.

It's because of people like griffin that discussions on immigration get twisted and focused on the colour of skin, when immigration encompasses people from all countries. Interesting that Churchill had native American genes in his pool. No matter which way it's looked at the British are and have been for thousands of years a mongrel race made up from conquerers and invaders going back thousands of years.

Who shall we repatriate first, Romans? Saxons? Vikings? Normans?

Ooops my turn to go on a ramble!

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

im not British, i'm English.

the reason we have the most criminals locked up is because it's to cushy, 18 months of, 3 meals a day, sky tv, play-stations & what does the poor sod who got stabbed get ?

fuck all !

immigration always gets mixed up with racism, seems strange that lots of so called British people (whites) are emigrating to other countries & this number is rising every year.

if Nick had said anything regarding the holocaust & went to France or Germany he could be arrested, the evidence would be what was shown on the tv & as he is a MEP he will have to visit France & Germany, it makes no difference if it applies to UK law, there is now the EU arrest warrant so Nick could have been arrested in his own home & taken to France or Germany & put on trail.

:)

Apparently under Thatcher fascistic elements within society contracted to include only 0.1% of the total UK population from a larger number in the 1970s. When, unfortunately, the Conservatives win the general election next year we could all hope that a similar effect is brought about when Cameron unleashes his neo-Thatcherite manifesto upon us and thus, in time, the BNP illusion dissipates, even if that comes at a great cost to us, which invariably, you should all know by now what that is likely to be: pointless military endeavours, extensive privatization (NHS mainly, but part-privatization of the police for gated communities, schools and BBC a prospect), more bullying of the poor and vulnerable in synchronisation with erosion of the welfare state, more lying, more adventitious lying, more sleaze, spin, scandals, huge (traditional) Tory spending cuts in virtually every sector, more workers striking and so on until Labour are re-elected because everyone hates the Tories again and the process is repeated just with Labour increasing public spending and raising taxes.

• 1 month later...
im not British, i'm English.

the reason we have the most criminals locked up is because it's to cushy, 18 months of, 3 meals a day, sky tv, play-stations & what does the poor sod who got stabbed get ?

fuck all !

And this needs to be stopped A.S.A.P!

immigration always gets mixed up with racism, seems strange that lots of so called British people (whites) are emigrating to other countries & this number is rising every year.

This is SO true!

Just look at my experiance on chrismoyles.net, where they brought up the "RACIST!" card at every opperatunity! Some people are just in a bubble of their own, and everything is rosy and lovley.

www.twitter.com/juggler

Because almost every time that someone decides that they have to bring up the idea that they are English and not British (even though we are British whether you like it or not, but then you can argue anything with facts can't you), it's generally by someone who is any combination of racist/xenophobic/ignorant/stupid and who would just as easily use the terms "it's political correctness gone made" and "I'm not racist, but...", all generally used by prejudiced twats who are too stupid to understand why.

And of what we know of EF4L, he's definitely ignorant if nothing else.

Because almost every time that someone decides that they have to bring up the idea that they are English and not British (even though we are British whether you like it or not, but then you can argue anything with facts can't you), it's generally by someone who is any combination of racist/xenophobic/ignorant/stupid and who would just as easily use the terms "it's political correctness gone made" and "I'm not racist, but...", all generally used by prejudiced twats who are too stupid to understand why.

And of what we know of EF4L, he's definitely ignorant if nothing else.

oh drag me into it why don't you :rolleyes:

i wonder how many people from;

Scotland call themselves Scottish or British

Wales call themselves Welsh or British

Northern Ireland call themselves Northern Irish, Irish or British

im willing to bet that most people from Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland call themselves Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish, Irish, very few will call themselves British.

i bet if you asked Aled he would say he was Welsh first, Edith would say she is Scottish.

when i look on a map to see where i was born in big letters it says England, anyway why do you call yourself British ? you are a European that's the continent you were born in.

Eng·lish

(ngglsh)

adj.

1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its people or culture.

2. Of or relating to the English language.

n.

1. (used with a pl. verb) The people of England.

a. The West Germanic language of England, the United States, and other countries that are or have been under English influence or control.

b. The English language of a particular time, region, person, or group of persons: American English.

3. A translation into or an equivalent in the English language.

4. A course or individual class in the study of English language, literature, or composition.

5. also english

a. The spin given to a propelled ball by striking it on one side or releasing it with a sharp twist.

b. Bodily movement in an effort to influence the movement of a propelled object; body English.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dict.asp?Word=english

how fucking dare you call me a racist because i say im English !

im willing to bet that most people from Scotland, Wales & Northern Ireland call themselves Scottish, Welsh, Northern Irish, Irish, very few will call themselves British.

The problem is that the terms British and English are interchanged that much that a lot of people think they are the same thing. I have put Im british before and been asked where in England Im from.

i bet if you asked Aled he would say he was Welsh first, Edith would say she is Scottish.

when i look on a map to see where i was born in big letters it says England, anyway why do you call yourself British ? you are a European that's the continent you were born in.

Well people from Nortern Ireland would definitely not call themselves British, because Northern Ireland isn't in Britain.

Well people from Nortern Ireland would definitely not call themselves British, because Northern Ireland isn't in Britain.
The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland[13] (commonly known as the United Kingdom, the UK, or Britain) is a sovereign state located off the northwestern coast of continental Europe. It is an island country,[14][15] spanning an archipelago including Great Britain, the northeastern part of Ireland, and many small islands. Northern Ireland is the only part of the UK with a land border, sharing it with the Republic of Ireland.[

also the union jack has has st Patricks cross on it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Flag

also the union jack has has st Patricks cross on it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_Flag

Well no, what you have provided is a description of the UK and not of Great Britain. Britain is England, Scotland and Wales. "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" tells you the UK is made up of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, as two separate places.

The Union Flag is the flag of the UK and not of Great Britain which is why it would have the St. Patricks Cross in it.

We've had this discussion before on here when an American girl asked, but I believe the thread was deleted when it turned into a row which is why I can't find the thread.

Well no, what you have provided is a description of the UK and not of Great Britain. Britain is England, Scotland and Wales. "The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" tells you the UK is made up of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, as two separate places.

The Union Flag is the flag of the UK and not of Great Britain which is why it would have the St. Patricks Cross in it.

We've had this discussion before on here when an American girl asked, but I believe the thread was deleted when it turned into a row which is why I can't find the thread.

so what would the British flag be, one without St. Patricks Cross in it, because they don't do them sort, only St Georges ones & Union Jacks.

anyway with Scotland wanting to go it's own way by going fully independent ( :D ) we could well end up reverting to the St Georges anyway.

Andy Murray is an obvious example. He's said he's Scottish. And he's also said the following:

"Whenever England are playing in sport, i always support the team who they're playing"

And another example is "X-Factor" & "Britains Got Talent".

Numerous people from Wales, Scotland and Ireland has been speaking on various early morning tv shows, and said "Im doing this for Wales" (Or whatever country they are from.

So why is when an English person does the same its all "RACIST! RACIST!"

Its bloody bonkers!!

I concure!

www.twitter.com/juggler