Unofficial Mills

Fearne: Why do men dump me?

Jono

She has the looks most women would kill for…

But when it comes to her love life, Fearne Cotton says she’s a disaster. When Fearne’s relationships end she’s the one that gets dumped because she hates giving up on an ailing romance.

She said: “I have been dumped a lot. My last relationship broke up amicably. But apart from that I’ve mainly been on the receiving end. God, I’m a right loser, aren’t I?

“I don’t like giving up on things, so I’ve never dumped a boyfriend.”

Over the years Radio 1 DJ Fearne, 28, has not been short of admirers, including Robbie Williams, Fame Academy’s Peter Brame, Rocker Ian Watkins, TV hunk Steve Jones and, most recently, skateboarder Jesse Jenkins.

But she said: “I’ve been on some horrendous dates! Davina McCall is forever trying to set me up. Yesterday she sent me a picture of a boy saying ‘Here’s what’s-his-name, your new friend.’

“Another time we were at a dinner and she started pulling my chair and this guy’s chair together. I was like, ‘What are you doooing?’ She’s like an embarrassing aunt.”

Any man who does stand a chance with Fearne must first pass her cat test. She said: “I’ve got one really timid cat who will bolt if she gets a bad vibe from someone. I’ll think ‘Ooh, that’s a bad ’un’.”

Fearne’s single life is a world away from that of best friend Holly Willoughby. The This Morning and

X Factor presenter is mum to five-month-old Harry. Fearne said: “Nappies aren’t relevant to my life and snogging boys isn’t really relevant to Holly’s.

“But I think it’s nice you see your friend become this incredible person who can nurture a child.

“I’ve held Harry but I haven’t changed his nappies yet. I did say I’d babysit but she probably doesn’t trust me!”

Holly’s baby has not made Fearne broody. But her doctor has told her to hurry up.

She said: “The other day I went for a check-up and my doctor told me not to leave it too late. He said: “Well, obviously your peak fertility was a few years ago now.’ Oh wonderful!”

Fearne’s new show Fearne And..., which starts on ITV2 tonight at 10pm sees her experiencing days in the lives of Paris Hilton, Peaches Geldof and Alesha Dixon.

The first one focuses on Paris. Fearne said: “What I love about Paris is she just speaks to everyone in the same way.

“One night we met Kylie Minogue and she was saying, ‘Oh my God. You are sooo cute.’ I was thinking “She’s about 15 years older than you and you’re telling her she’s cute.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2009/10/22/ferne-cotton-why-do-men-keep-dumping-me-115875-21764463/