Unofficial Mills

Mills on breakfast & Dev on drivetime

Jono

It'll be strange to actually be driving in the morning and hearing Scott for the first time. Perhaps it'll distract me from the endless traffic jams and the icyness of my car while the heater gasps to buff out any resemblance to hot air. I'm not sure about that afternoon presenter though, never heard him.

This is only gonna screw my mind up even more than it is already, I hear Dev when I wake up at 5am to get ready for work, and I have a habbit of falling asleep in the afternoon if I'm in the house so if I wake hearing Dev in the afternoon I'm not gonna know whats going on :giggle:

Is it half term that week? Only I know Coxy is doing that Rufus Hound show in half term.

Where can Rufus Hound's show me found? He's a highly funny gentleman

Not impressed with censorship

Why why why is he never on in the afternoon while I'm in the UK and actually able to listen without using my computer?

You should record one of those Moyles-like voiceovers.

"Hi I'm Danishgirl and whenever I'm in the UK, I can't listen to Scott in the afternoon, because he's always on breakfast... on BBC Radio 1!"