September 21st to September 25th 2009

Jono

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This has to be used in Oh What's Occurring. The Sunday Times trying to explain to parents the words all the kids are using. Unfortunately I believe I'm pretty down with the kids and I barely know any of these words: http://bit.ly/WBQUl

Also whenever I hear Deadmau5 I think of Posh Radio 4 Lady singing Nneka over the beat due to Scott's highlights mix.

David Hasselhoff hospitalised?

Paramedics were apparently called to David Hasselhoff's house in Encino, California.

The Baywatch star and America's Got Talent judge - who has battled alcohol addiction - was believed to be at home with his 17-year-old daughter Hayley, when a 911 call was made and an unidentified person was taken to hospital.

Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department told E! News: "We sent an ambulance and a person was transported to a local hospital."

Hasselhoff, 57, was hospitalised for alcohol poisoning in October 2007, just months after his daughter infamously videotaped him drunkenly trying to eat a burger off the floor.

The actor said in a statement at the time: "Unfortunately, I did have a brief relapse, but part of recovery is relapse. I am a recovering alcoholic."

i hope hes ok