Unofficial Mills

'Those' Religious Cartoons

Jono

What these people don't seem to understand is Islam is the only religion in the world whee people will die and kill others because they believe Islam says so. No other group has killed others or tried to kill themselves in the name of Christianity, Judaism, etc. And that is what one of these cartoons was showing, and they've gone out and proved the cartoon right.

They're all as bad as each other Jono.

Remember the Spanish Inquisition and the Crusades? Just look on Wikipedia for the truth.

This morning there was the leader of muslims from this country on the news. And he was saying that it isn't all muslims who think like this, it is just a minority. I guess if he is right, then i feel sorry for the muslims who are not involved i this. It must pi*s them off to see people who are using their religion as an excuse for violence.

There was a guy dressed up as a suicide bomber in London in the protests. Even if they catch him he will get away with it. I bet he wont even get fined. Becuase if he gets caught he will just say the police are being racist and hate muslims. He will just find some stupid excuse like that.

on the grid.

It was a meaningless apology. Yesterday he was saying he was proud of what he did and that he wouldn't say sorry. Now he's been quizzed by police and he's suddenly sorry. He dressed up like he did knowing full well it would cause offence, and to say he didn't realise it would upset the families of the London bombing victims is ludicrous.

Thank god we are finally doing somthing back and not standing for it. The guy who dressed up as a bomber has gone back to jail. And "Abu hook hands" seems to have only gone down for 7 years sadly. But as soon as he comes out i would let the Americans have him.

on the grid.