Unofficial Mills

Dear Scott (Scott Mills The Musical)

Nikki

My daughter said she had some questions about the musical but said she would send them to Scott in an e-mail. She isn't aware she was on Dear Scott before. Here's what she wrote.

Hello Scott :)

it is me again. I am sending you a mail to tell you that I liked your musical. :) We still have to listen to you all the time on the radio but the music you play is nice so it is ok. Mummy let me watch the musical yesterday, I was allowed to stay up real late.

The man in the white top was very strange is he your dad? I liked the boy Scott not you but the other one. He was very much prettier than you. I think you only use pretty for a girl but I can not member the English word for pretty boy in Dutch it is knappejongen. I thought the grumpy monkey man was the bestest. Do you know that my mummy knows all the words. I asked her how many times she had watched it she said 30 just like that I think she really has watched it so much :shock:.

I asked her what pee no gree joo was she said wine you talked about it alot in the musical. Do you know that wine makes you be sick and it kills bits of your brian :( we learned about it at school. Sometimes when it is my birthday I have kids wine its just apple juice with bubbles you might like it better :)

Its my birthday soon im having a tropical hawaii party with grass skirts and hula hoops not the crisps but the ones you have to wiggle in and a limbo pole. You can all come if you like.

Becky could try the hula hoop and the limbo she might be able to add it to her numbers to make up to 40. I have to go now as mummy is cooking tea and you are on the radio.

Bye bye wine man

Chloe X 9 and 11 months i'm almost 10 woo woo

I've added in the paragraphs to make it easier to read.

That's amazing. I'm not sure I want to call Chappers anything other than grumpy monkey man now.

Agreed.

Who does she mean with reference to the man in the white top?

I think White Shirt Man was Rob or Andy... Can't think of anyone else it might have been... Certainly not TOTDS (or, in the case of the musical, The One That Decided To Speak After A While Of Not Doing So, or TOTDTSAAWONDS :P)

She was talking about The Hoff, she was so confused as to why he was there and why Scott was playing him.

Aha! Of course... I love how he said "KNIGHT RIDER, BAYWATCH" in the musical... Makes me lol everytime I see that one bit...

I don't think she gets "What's Beccy's Forté" either :D

Just realised that's what it was! lol....

Very cute indeed... I want her to do it more! Makes my day!

samozzy.png

Guest CancerForTheCure

Your daughter is brilliant. Reading out her letters should be a regular feature on Scott's show. Imagine if Scott actually switched to fizzy apple juice :P

• 1 month later...