Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show Tour

Jono

The fruit market venue? I assume that is an actual place and someone's not having poor Viv on ;) I'm not jealous... not jealous one bit... maybe. I sense judging by the other forum that I should have opted for Cardiff or Leeds over London. That would have made more sense I suppose.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did you find out? Do you get an e-mail if you ain't succesful?

I picked up my e-mail on Saturday!! The tix are bar-coded. Mine are currently drying out - I'm out and about, and it's raining, and rain has got into my bag, and got to the tickets - going to print out some more!!!!! Otherwise, will be blow-drying the tickets!! (ha ha)

I'm wearing purple with a little brooch with a musical note!! :hahaha:

ps: I wonder if any of the moyles.nets will be there!! I'll go up and say "hi" if they are!! Give them the shock of their lives!! :hahaha:

But is now presumably full of fruit loops?

O hilarious!! :rolleyes:

I'll be going to Glasgow as well Viv :)

Should be a good night!

Ooooh!! Well done!! Just noticed this!!

Looking f/ward to taking a pic of the tour bus!! I'll put the pictures into my profile, and call the album "Getting Fruity With The BBC".

By the way, for those of you arriving at Glasgow Central, number 62 and 66 buses will take you along to the Candleriggs area of Glasgow.

I'm off to put a tea-tree face mask on now!! Whoop! Whoop!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Is it standing or are there seats? Am trying to decide which shoes to wear tomorrow, don't wanna wear ridiculous heels if am going to be standing!

I think there's combination of seats and standing. :-)

We're in Glasgow now. The chanting of the Dutch teams for the football is making me uncomfortable.... Glasgow has a funny atmosphere this afternoon.

We're leaving the karoke early to get on the train before the football fans get back into the city.

I'm in flat shoes, Kitty!! :-) Best with the flats, me thinks!!!! :-)

thanks. someone has already shouted out "get yer cock out". its going to be a classy evening!

There's always an idiot. At any venue, job, or anywhere else - always a bloody idiot.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Seats? It's not Proms in the Park :P
I've seen seats at rock gigs before, didn't think it would be that rowdy! Once you get to my age you appreciate a nice seat!

Guess I'll just have to wear sensible shoes then!

Glasgow has been that weird mental way it goes whenever there is football on (so a couple of times a week) all day, so should be a bit of an atmosphere tonight- I hope we'll get updates on the game though!

caitlynmac.png