Unofficial Mills

Watch it all online!

Jono

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They obviously used the first performance as you can see my head near Joe when he sits at the front of the stage.

81199 the song and R.A.D.I.O are my favourite songs :D And the sound effects are there too!

No warning for scenes for a sexual nature? ;)

I was surprised at how good the PR4L could sing! Bless her. I wish they featured Chappers a bit more, seems like Rob's getting more stage time lol. Anyone notice the people who decided to stand up right at the end of the 3rd part?

I expect we'll see more of him in the final part, because I'm sure he'll tell us what's wrong by the end of the play :P

Almost done with the clipping. Should I include Beccy's speech (the We Need You) one? It's not sung, but done over music specifically...

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

Just finished watching it. All I can say is WOW! Excellent stuff.

If Joe doesn't get a career out of this, I'll eat my hat. Joe and Fake Chappers in particular were hilarious, as were the rest of the cast, and the script was incredibly well written.

I thoroughly enjoyed SMTM. OK. I shall stop gushing now.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.