10th August to 14th August 2009

Jono

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon Geeks!

Alreet.

I hope the show this week isn't going to be too musical-heavy. I appricate they are going to talk about it but 3 hours of inside jokes followed by "you'll find out when it's up online" wouln't be appriciated by me.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Alreet.

I hope the show this week isn't going to be too musical-heavy. I appricate they are going to talk about it but 3 hours of inside jokes followed by "you'll find out when it's up online" wouln't be appriciated by me.

I think the woman off of a Madonna musical and A Team the musical are going to be on the show this week so it'll be about Edinburgh in general.

I think the woman off of a Madonna musical and A Team the musical are going to be on the show this week so it'll be about Edinburgh in general.

That's not AS bad but I don't want them to ruin the normal banter.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

That's not AS bad but I don't want them to ruin the normal banter.

You won't get that if they're worked off their feet with other projects :)

Erik Hassle blatantly has severe hay fever problems if he doesn't want flowers even when he's dead.

Also I think the term is probably "teeth awareness". Probably more common amongst those who pride themselves upon their teeth.

Hmm, Scott should be aware any luggage left unattended will be destroyed.

The Lady Boys keep tweeting fake Scott Mills. Scary! http://twitter.com/TheLadyBoys

Can't be too careful with Swine Flu going around. You need to wash everywhere, you're carrying disease. I take my wristbands off the minute I get home from a festival. Put some photographs on Facebook and piss people off on Twitter with updates to show you went to a festival - not wear a manky wristband!

That Lezo has moved onto actual BBC news from Newsbeat so I wouldn't rule it out.

Wasn't he on Newsround? And it's only entertainment correspondent so it's not proper news. ;)

And as we're on the subject, I saw Maddie Savage who used to be on Newsbeat now is Newsround as well.