Unofficial Mills

Mills on his partner, parents and new contract

Jono

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luckily Aled seems comfortable enough with his own sexuality to be able to do that, so often thats not the story. It is part of who Aled is, he's honest and open about it and if people have a problem about it its their problem.

Its really sad to think they have to read possibly hundreds of nasty texts week in week out.

Some people though, driftingeccentic, simply can't accept a person's gayness, even in this day and age.

Yeah, Viv, some people are morons. But what I can't get my head around is, what's the point of sending nasty texts or twitters? There's enough nastiness in the world - if these bigots can't deal with a person's sexuality, don't listen to them! They certainly don't need their approval!

Hee hee, really? Well even we're not as bad as that :P.

The co-op is open until 10 every night. Although it is difficult to get newspapers in the evening.

Co-op is a dirty word! Superb interview though - really good so far - I'll read the rest later, my eyes are tired as!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Co-op is a dirty word! Superb interview though - really good so far - I'll read the rest later, my eyes are tired as!
EXPLAIN!! :shock:

Haha. Spar and Co-op don't get on - I'm a Sparette.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.