Unofficial Mills

'Jesus Christ'

fizzbizz

What do you mean? They'd be punished for using that term by teachers or they'd punish someone for using it?

I have heard my headteacher have a go at some people for using the word of Jesus in a wrong way i just keep my mouth shut.

twitter.com/emgreatorex

i dont like to use it when i think about it, as im rather worried about incurring the wrath of god *does cross with hands*, but i find it better to say when im angry than "FOR F*CKS SAKE, B*STERD, MOTHERF*UCKING SL*T AAARRGHH!!!! *head explodes*". i say Jesus Christ quite a lot these days. :-X

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.

Guest staghead
They won't even let us see the story of how he was born, so how are you expected to get away with saying it

Yeah, thats a topic for another thread entirely.

For example, all the PC bigwigs trying to tell us that christmas lights are now 'winter lights' and so forth.

Although they're trying to represent everybodys culture, it does seem like christian traditions are diminished whilst other religions are embraced, which is unfair.

And back onto topic, like I said, I have no problem saying Jesus Christ, although it isn't in my vocab, purely because I use other words that sound better :cool: