Unofficial Mills

Football Season 2009/10

John

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to be honest owen must take most if not all of the blame for united losing, that was the worst miss I have ever seen. if fergie dosent win anything this year he will retire, there is no replacement. so if this is the case, united will decline. shame city will take their place though, because at least united didn't have everything bought them. as for Leeds, this is the win which will fire them back into the premiership in years to come, well done, they deserved it today.

on the grid.

I wouldn't blame Owen for everything, he was a sub at the end of the day. Rooney was appalling for them. He missed loads of sitters, and there goalie could have done better! But Leeds were faultless. 11 men on the pitch, all played their hearts out. And then we had a further 9000 in the stands. Not a single one went quiet!

But I am pissed off at Fergie's traditional rant. How he can say that 5mins is an insult is beyond me. What did he want? And extra 10 or 15 mins fergie time?

take control

But I am pissed off at Fergie's traditional rant. How he can say that 5mins is an insult is beyond me. What did he want? And extra 10 or 15 mins fergie time?

Perhaps the purple nosed cretin had paid for 10 mins?

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

like i said in the shoutbox. owen is largley to blame for united's problems this season, they should maybe sell him to spurs. and spend some of the money on defoe (part swap deal with owen?) or maybe zamora, or push the boat out for villa. that and a new centreback.

leeds should be able to get past spurs, just as long as they keep the same spirit as they did today. plus keep the players fit.

on the grid.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tMsDhpBCkI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tMsDhpBCkI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

take control

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm kinda glad Forest didn't win promotion to the Premier League, they need another year to get prepared for it, it would have been too early had they gone up I think and relegation a likely prospect.

well the Daily Fail has done it again :rolleyes: bye bye England 2018 hello Russia 2018.

loving all the abuse they are getting on their message board :giggle:

Really patriotic of them:rolleyes:

No doubt the world cup coming to England would increase the risk of cancer, mean an increase on immigration and house prices...

Really patriotic of them:rolleyes:

No doubt the world cup coming to England would increase the risk of cancer, mean an increase on immigration and house prices...

yeah they paid some slag for the story, who (may of) slept with him (allegedly) & because she loved him so much (even though he is old enough to be her dad) she kept all the text messages he had sent her & then recorded conversations they had & then sold them to the daily fail, what a fucking skank.

Apart from the damage to the FA that may be created within the Fifa corridors of power, the world governing body's rules prohibit World Cup bidders from talking about rival bids. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/8685009.stm

dailyfail.jpg

:)