Unofficial Mills

Exam Results 2009

Lucinda

good luck everyone! I remember my A2 results day very well - I feel your pain!!!

Oh me too! Then everyone from my sixth form went to the pub and either drowned their sorrows or celebrated, I got to celebrate \o/. We all got drunk, decided it would be a good idea to walk to Tesco and then across to this island where the fair was, only to find it was closed, good times.

Well done everyone, all have done marvellous!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well done matey, I assume that's what you were aiming for?

Thanks - Yeah that was what they asked for :) Well Done too.

TIP for anyone picking AS's / A's: do applied ICT :- Its so annoying and wishywashy to start with but stick with it, its worth it.

Blimey! The youth of today. You've got it made. Results in envelopes? Ours were plastered all over the walls of our college. Name and shame.

Mine wasn't in an envelope just on a pile with other C- G's. In fact I don't think I've ever had results in envelopes,

Sam

Perhaps the Govt ought to spend less on envelopes though, and more on student grants.

I think each exam board delivers all the candidate statements of results in one large envelope to the school (so the school receives a batch from OCR, a batch from Edexcel and a batch from AQA), who sort through them and put them in individual envelopes for each student. I had statements fromr three boards in one envelope. My tutor group is on the envelope label, so the school must have done it themselves.