Exam Results 2009

Lucinda

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't be nervous, GCSEs are a doddle, at least compared to A-levels... But seriously, I'm sure you'll both be fine.

Yeah, they felt like they went well, but you always have that thought of what if they all went totally wrong. There are loads of people who worry themselves to death when everyone else knows they've done really well.

I'm really excited! I get excited rather than nervous, I think it's better. Hopfully I'll be pleasently surprised, I think I've got a U in psychology but I really want to do it at A level so I have to get at least an E. I want to see whether I can take it or not! Can't wait!

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Yeah, but you get bombarded with: "What did you get?" as soon as you open the envelope, and it's hardly going to stay secret.

Fairy nuff, but that's mainly your friends as opposed to people you don't get on with/the media. You don't want them seeing your results. http://www.stephenfry.com/2009/08/20/the-test/

Perhaps the Govt ought to spend less on envelopes though, and more on student grants.

I actually do really feel for students nowadays. I cannot believe that under a Labour Govt huge Student Loans have become the way forward.

When I went to Glasgow Uni, a loooong loooong time ago... All of my tuition was paid for, I receved a grant and only had a relatively small student loan. I did work as well, but this was mainly for my extras: concerts and clothes.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Thought I was getting 2 Us an E and 2 Cs but I actually got 2 Es 2Ds and a C. So overshot on 2 but underperformed on 1 so I'm happy! I know they're not 'mezzin compared to someone like Grace but I'm pleased with them.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru