Unofficial Mills

Exam Results 2009

Lucinda

I've never used this smiley before but I think I am justified in using it today

:woohoo:

I got a 2:1 in my degree!! Don't know what mark I got, get to find that out tomorrow, but it doesn't really matter any more because I managed it despite the dissertation getting a 2:2.

All my friends got 2:1s except 2 of my housemates and 2 other friends who got Firsts, but they did work really hard so I think they deserved to.

The stupid thing is though that they told us the lists would be up by 9am but didn't put them up till 1pm. We went round someone's house and made pasta bakes and distracted ourselves and then after we got the results we played rounders and frisbee. So all in all pretty good. Now everyone wants to go out tonight, I haven't slept more than 4 hours in a night for nearly a week though so I think I'll need a nap first!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you everyone. I got my module marks today. I averaged 65 for this year, averaged 65 for last year as well, so got a nice mid-range 2:1. I was very surprised and pleased that I managed to pull my marks up so far with the exams I did because I did think I would have only just scraped a 2:1. I actually got a higher mark than someone who got a First in his dissertation and the same mark as me last year. He only got 12% more than me in the dissertation but being told I got a 2:2 threw me into a state of panic whereas he was very happy (and somewhat complacent) about his First. So ultimately the panic resulted in me getting a First in the exam which I did a few days after finding out the dissertation grade, but I still don't think they should have told us. Now it's finally all over I am able to relax and sleep a bit better.

Congratulations, I'm very happy for you!

I got my results and I got ABBBB and erm, another grade which simply cannot be published on here :P

Yeah, same question as Steph, what are you planning to do next?

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I have officially passed 2nd year. Which is impressive considering I only paid attention to my journalism classes. Why must my uni insist on putting us into daft business subjects? Managment and Organisations I ask you. So with an attendance of 3 classes i got a good pass :) And you can't beat media questions asking you to discuss the sex lives of the characters in Hollyoaks.

Hello scary third year. Law time.

I got my results and I got ABBBB and erm, another grade which simply cannot be published on here :P

Yeah, same question as Steph, what are you planning to do next?

Congratulations :D Your results are in an A/B format? That's a bit confusing.

I really don't know what I'm going to do next. Go home and think about it. For the time being, I'm going to Glastonbury. Maybe that will give me inspiration :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...