Unofficial Mills

Power cut at Big Weekend

Guest inxces4308

Guest inxces4308

Is this right?:

Normal service resumed. Power back. Prodigy return to the stage. Car alarms going off all over. Portacabin I'm working rattling to peices

Just saw it on 'hughgarrys' Twitter

Guest inxces4308

According to Jonos twitter:

Not only was there a huge problem at the Prodigy resulting in ten minutes of darkness my phone died too! Eek! #bigweekend

I hope they talk about it on BBC Three later. I love these kind of problems!

I thought that was going out live on BBC Three which would have been hilarious. One song cut out and it all went dark. I assumed they either threw a strop or went off stage for a break. Every gig trick a crowd could pull went on (slow clapping, chants of Prodigy, etc) and eventually an announcement came on saying there was technical problems - to the sound of boos. Eventually power was resumed and the gig continued. A good ten minutes of nothing which led to some people leaving.

Guest inxces4308

Nope, it didn't go out live on BBC Three. They've not done any real live stuff on TV or radio this year.

It will go out at 10.45 - 11.45

Nope, it didn't go out live on BBC Three. They've not done any real live stuff on TV or radio this year.

It will go out at 10.45 - 11.45

The 4th floor said it was going out live but for the love of god, I couldn't find where. They linked us to the bigweekend site and that was it. Shame it was not live. Recorded it all tho...

Scott said someone turned a kettle on, on the INMWT stage lol But doubt it was really that!

My grandad did that once when the circus came to stay next to his house. He turned the toilet light on and fused the whole of the circus. There's a worlds apart story for you...