DarkAngelMJH

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest inxces4308
:doubt: He does the Asian Network. Don't even remember 6Music.

Yeah I know he does Asian Network but I thought he also did the odd guest show on 6Music and also started doing 6Music before he got to Radio 1?

Yeah I know he does Asian Network but I thought he also did the odd guest show on 6Music and also started doing 6Music before he got to Radio 1?

I don't think so. He does the occassional Five Live show I guess.

Guest inxces4308
Tbh im actually supprised that R1 are doing the R1BW Challenges with Aled bcus of what happening. God they must be exghuasted lol.

Its only on the phone, it dosn't really require much work.

Its also makes me laugh thats its the old Radio 1 voices, the scottish bloke is back, you'd have thought somebody might have updated it! Its start with Razorlight....

I was going to say you would have the most recent voiceovers would be on it! Stars In Your Eyes off of Just Jack. Trip down 2006.

Guest inxces4308

What the hell is going on a YH? Still not gone back yet. 1Xtra is also still at BH.

The only other thing I can think of now is that because when they switch back over they are going to need to take Radio 1 off air for a small amount of time (5/10 seconds) that they may do it overnight instead. But i thought they'd do it straight away and would want to get back to the studios ASAP.

I would have loved to been on Great portland street at the time, watching them all frantically run.

What the hell is going on a YH? Still not gone back yet. 1Xtra is also still at BH.

The only other thing I can think of now is that because when they switch back over they are going to need to take Radio 1 off air for a small amount of time (5/10 seconds) that they may do it overnight instead. But i thought they'd do it straight away and would want to get back to the studios ASAP.

It depends on what's happened with the electricals at YH. They could need an electrician out which so they would need to take out power again. BH is only up the road and it's easy enough to broadcast from there so I think they will stay until they are certain the elecrtricals are fine.

Guest inxces4308
Maybe Comedy Dave walked into a room he shouldn't have been in, again.

I always wish there was a clip of the Radio 1 output when Dave did that. It always makes me laugh.

Guest inxces4308
What studio is 1x @?

They are in the same building, just another studio.

There is around 10+ full radio studios in that building (I think!). Then probably a shed load more for things like news, etc....

Well that all sounds like a bit of excitement xD Shame I listen to FiveLive in the mornings...

Also Verns show isn't working on iPlayer for me, shame, never heard the emergency tape kick in xD

Try this link - not my work.

According to DS, the reason they haven't moved back is YH is still suffering intermittent power problems.

What is this about Cox's being a pre record?