Scott Mills - The Musical

Jono

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i think for the people that play scott and becky and such we on here should have contest and decide who will play the people in the musicial and such

wot you think?

I think, while it's great people are participating, etc., R1 will ultimately do their own thing (which is a good thing).

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Guest joshtheposh

I'm working on a parody of: Fairytale - Alexander Rybak for the musical! :D Oh and it's not. "I'm in love with Scott's mummmmmm." 'cos I find when people tease Chappers about Scott's mum is boring and annoying :confused:

Just e-mailed my lyrics to Scott in case he didn't see them on here :( Quite jealous he has played out everyone else's and not mine! ha ha. Soooooo wish I could sing! However, I really, really, really can't!!

Shall we get someone to sing it?

www.drainpipeclothing.com

Scott said on air today that they haven't decided how they are going to GIVE the tickets away! Sounds like they are going to be free!!

He also said there would be a small cost to cover the venue a few days ago.

Scott said on air today that they haven't decided how they are going to GIVE the tickets away! Sounds like they are going to be free!!

O bloody brilliant! So yet another R1 ticket-giveaway, so once again, I'm not gonna get to go to something, along with many others. :x

Sometimes R1 make me so mad ... for 5 minutes, or so, anyway.

You know what, why can't they just leave it to the theatre booking office, then you can just ring, do your stuff, and that would be the end of it.

Mind you, then I guess it would wind up costing more for many listeners!!

*sighs*

Anyway, I've still got other plans for this particular topic, which will prove useful to the people who do get to go ... watch out for useful information, coming after 10th June '09.

Well, pretty much. Saw a pic of her the other day - think it was in 'Star' magazine?? I wish I had the link, and it was actually quite remarkable (in the worst possible way). It was a pic off of R1's big weekend, where she had revealed BIG PANTS, and it was not a good look.

Besides, she would squash Scott.

Ha that she would and we can't have that! Who would we all follow then? Unofficial Chappers?

Wouldn't be as funny though,

Wake Up With Moyles, Get Home with Chops...that has a bit of a ring to it.

Anyway, it would basically be him complaining about life, and shouting at Becky, actually, that sounds a bit like the Chris Moyles Show!

'Ey Up, What's Occurrin'?

Wouldn't be as funny though,

Wake Up With Moyles, Get Home with Chops...that has a bit of a ring to it.

Anyway, it would basically be him complaining about life, and shouting at Becky, actually, that sounds a bit like the Chris Moyles Show!

Should it not be either : Wake Up With Chris, Get Home with Chops

or Wake Up With Moyles, Get Home with Mark

Sam