Scott Mills - The Musical

Jono

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't want to know what's going through your mind!

:shock:

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

I won't steal your kidneys and sell them, I promise.

I failed Biology anyway. I'd probably end up cutting out your spleen instead...

If we agree on a day we should ring up (well not all of us simultaneously, one representitive) and ask Scott as his most loyal listeners to sort us out. Nobody else wants to see this more than us right?! If I have to, I'll walk there and back as long as I see it I don't care.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

If we agree on a day we should ring up (well not all of us simultaneously, one representitive) and ask Scott as his most loyal listeners to sort us out. Nobody else wants to see this more than us right?! If I have to, I'll walk there and back as long as I see it I don't care.

It'll be a blooming long walk!!

How do you know the show doesn't finish until 11:30??

I sent down a plot line which goes like this: "Chappers is secretly jealous of Scott, pulls out all the plugs to Scott's musical equipment, Becky collapses from shock, Scott gives her the kiss of life, saves the day, and becomes a national hero". :-)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I really want to go, but I don't know. It's a problem because I live in Germany and all, but on the other hand it is during the summer holidays and I have two brothers who live in Scotland. One of them isn't even too far away from Edinburgh. But traveling on my own? Nah... I think I'll stay here.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I looked at the online Fringe brochure today and couldn't find anything about the musical. Has anyone else seen anything in the brochure?

I think Viv managed to increase sales of this year's programmes by 50% ;)

Guest CancerForTheCure
I'm really tempted to join you all up in Edinburgh, anyone traveling from down south that I can accompany? And whats the accomm prices like in Scotland?

I might be actually. But I haven't thought about it too much yet...