Scott Mills - The Musical

Jono

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blatantly missed a trick somewhere along the lines.

It should be that the geeks come to the rescue but Chappers refuses to get on board so ends up stuck on the island.

There's an alternative ending. See I don't just write endings, I write two.

• 4 weeks later...

Really really REALLY really genuinely properly want tickets.

Okay I've got phone numbers for pleasance and fringe up, phone if I need to ring, mobile if I need to text and credit card if I need to pay for anything. Do I need anything else?

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Oooh don't you start young man!!;)

I shall be camping out for the box office tickets if I don't get them on-line!

Ha! Patronizing me by calling me "young man" eh? It just means my youthful legs will be able to run to the box office faster than yours!

Aww I would never patronise, merely being playful! I won't be running anywhere.....will be looking my tent out for an overnight camping expedition.:D

I'm trying to encourage someone to give me a lift up there and then back after the show. It's only about a 5 hours drive either way.

Well that is dedication, I'll give you that! I only live about 50 miles away so it's not as big a deal for me to get to Edinburgh about an hour or so in the car.

AAAHHH You're so lucky! It costs me £100 on the train there and back or £80 on the plane but I'll have to wait until the following morning for my return flight. Rubbish! I may just leave 3-4 days before the show on my bike with a tent upon my back and I should make it!

Jono - when Scott mentioned to Kirsty that he'd be arranging some Tickets for Unofficial Mills was he being serious? Will there be a secret line for us to call up an quote our username that will let us skip the queue & buy them??

I really, really want to go and if it is a ticket lottery I'll have no chance!!! It'll be like the Big Weekend in Dundee all over again!!!! (Not that I hold a grudge or anything...... :heh:)

glitzy.jpg

Jono - when Scott mentioned to Kirsty that he'd be arranging some Tickets for Unofficial Mills was he being serious? Will there be a secret line for us to call up an quote our username that will let us skip the queue & buy them??

I really, really want to go and if it is a ticket lottery I'll have no chance!!! It'll be like the Big Weekend in Dundee all over again!!!! (Not that I hold a grudge or anything......

I've heard nothing about it but it'd be quite cool for some of us to go. I fear the longer it's left the less chance there is of real fans going though.