Unofficial Mills

27th April to 1st May 2009

Jono

I thinks its a selection... so at one point it could be 4 cd's?

Now that would be unfortunate.

Well, the full extent of the fatalities isn't known, but I can't see it hitting 100% :P. What concerns me most is that the symptons took almost a week to show up with these Scottish cases, think how far it could have spread in that time.

Most important thing is they look like they won't be in hospital much longer. Let's hope no one dies or there will be a full panic going on!

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there. I've been asleep so I'm a bit dazed! Nothing like a bit of a siesta to make up for the late night.

Someone on Twitter is on about The Wright Stuff. I can only assume he'll be making his long awaited appearance on there soon.

Also it would seem some Twitter page for Blazin Sqaud has chose to get its full 200 followers to email in requesting a song by them. Random!

bebo? what next is scott going to appear on? friends reunited? :|

Yeah, I heard he's doing something for Faceparty too. Ho ho.

Also reports on Twitter is something to do with Tim Minchin is happening today?

Oh so Dr 90210 is actually a real life thing? I assumed it was a drama or something. It sounds a bit more promising now. Saturday at 11pm. Might have to tune in!

I wonder whether Scott will be using a head cam during the big weekend?

Oh so Dr 90210 is actually a real life thing? I assumed it was a drama or something. It sounds a bit more promising now. Saturday at 11pm. Might have to tune in!

I wonder whether Scott will be using a head cam during the big weekend?

He won't be able to go very far without it breaking up. It didn't even transmit properly from the bathroom.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

He won't be able to go very far without it breaking up. It didn't even transmit properly from the bathroom.

That would probably work to Scott's favour. I'm sure he should use it in that massive trailer he has every year. He could turn it off when he goes into the fake tan booth...

Ellie wanted a double bed but she's on 18 and her dad isn't for that. Amusing though as she's going to university in a few months so really she could do what she wants. That said she still has animal wallpaper as she couldn't be arsed to decorate her room. Quite funny :P