Unofficial Mills

27th April to 1st May 2009

Jono

• Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to see my therapist tomorrow. I guess she's a therapist as she's going to help me with my Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Try and help me sort things so I don't get tired as much. It's in Great Yarmouth of all the places!

He should be thankful he's not doing horse studies or something easy like that. Now that would be a waste of time ;)

Apparently Dr Rey is repulsive but it makes him more exciting. I'm just reading tweets now. Why is it named after that other thing on E4? What is 90210?

I woke up this morning at five to try and enter the Big Weekend competition and was drifting in and out of the story podcast Greg was playing out for the hour. It was a mix of very bizarre tracks from My Chemical Romance and Foo Fighters and I'm sure it concluded with him rushing around someone's room painting a wall.

I'm really not into my super hero stuff so probably don't appreciate the whole thing but it was as bizarre as watching Nightwatch With Steve Scott or Loose Women at 3am.

Is that up there with associating Scott running as the 118 118 man?

First thoughts - something from The Beatles with that Paul McCartney voice. And ooh it's getting better. I was expecting some American rock crap to be honest with a name like Carolina Liar.

I wonder if Scott's got into Charlie Brooker's Newswipe on Wednesdays on BBC Four yet? Last episode this week in the series so he must be starting to take interest now ;)

It looks like Greg is off to Hell's Kitchen tonight. He's wondering whether he should eat before hand. I think that would look really rude if he didn't eat it purely because he was stuffed. Unless he's one of those skinny people who can eat and eat and eat without putting on weight.

It looks like Greg is off to Hell's Kitchen tonight. He's wondering whether he should eat before hand. I think that would look really rude if he didn't eat it purely because he was stuffed. Unless he's one of those skinny people who can eat and eat and eat without putting on weight.

i think he is missing the point of hell's kitchen. it's supposed to be somewhere to go out and eat. if you end up hungry they've not done their job! :D

Oh so Oh What's Occurring is coming back every day then. They weren't sure before he went away. Hmmm... don't call yet? Who said they were calling up - isn't it a text based competition?

I might have tweeted that Rick Astley thing off of here too :D

Admit it jono you got bored and created it!

I'd not have used that photograph!

Wasn't it last year when Chappers took over the show that he wanted Diana the Musical to join Wing at the Big Weekend? Shame that never happened!

I'm confused. Is this Scott promoting the event in a Frozen Indigo Angel style or is this really non-existent. We were all going to get tickets and everything!