Unofficial Mills

Whos got tickets?

thewatnow

Im from Swindon i heard about 2pm today. Swindon people have been very lucky, at my work 12 people work on my floor and 4 of us got tickets!!!! I believe only people who have tickets have been emailed so far. I work on radio here in swindon and the big question is whether thursday and friday will all be unluckly emails and was today the day for congratulations emails???

cant wait to find out and cant wait for the weekend

yeh maybe, as they said theyve based it on postcodes, maybe emailed certain areas today thats why cardiff and oxford have heard alot today. ??

I agree. So far I've seen a lot of Cardiff, Bristol, London, Hertfordshire, Kent, Oxford, Southampton, Wiltshire and Swindon. Could just mean other regions are delayed at reading their emails but I think they're doing it geographically.

indeed

hows it going to work with the second ticket. Ive heard tickets have names on so obviously the one i get will have my name but will the second one in the pair have my name on thus how will a friend use it??

You'll turn up with them and so you'll be able to provide the ID if asked to get you both in.

my issue is that my mate will coming an hour later than me so bit of an issue?? radio 1 said some people got into the park with sold tickets last year, that must mean they dont ask for id right cause you wouldnt be able to sell them if it needed to be your name, also what about all the people who applied under a aunties name or a neighbours name and address???

my issue is that my mate will coming an hour later than me so bit of an issue??

Well I would either get him to turn up on time or wait an hour?

radio 1 said some people got into the park with sold tickets last year, that must mean they dont ask for id right cause you wouldnt be able to sell them if it needed to be your name, also what about all the people who applied under a aunties name or a neighbours name and address???

What makes you say that Radio 1 said that? The system changes every year so what happened last year might be different this year. Nothing is stopping them from doing random ID checks regardless of what they do.

Don't quote me on it but I expect the people who are going will know by now. I think tomorrow will just be the "you haven't won" e-mail.

Shame there's a lot of people in the ticket registration that are getting tickets for a second year. It seems a bit disappointing that Kent are at an advantage again.