Unofficial Mills

The line up has been announced!

Jono

I wish it wasn't Zane and Chris, they seem more to be talking to each other than talking about the big weekend

It doesn't big it up like other years. There's still an element of "a credit crunch is on" much like the attitude they put forward about that television article.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inxces4308
It doesn't big it up like other years. There's still an element of "a credit crunch is on" much like the attitude they put forward about that television article.

Yeah, they have just gone for clips of songs instead of a nice beatmixed package like they did last year.

I'm starting to think that R1 have got rid of their Head of Production or main producers because no matter what kind of credit crunch we are in if their is still somebody decent employed to do production then the standards shouldn't slip.

I've noticed that the production is going sligtly downhill recently.....Its one of the main reasons I listen to Radio 1 in the day.

See what excites me is never the line up as such. It's the whole Radio 1 coverage, the DJs and the event. It's just an amazing attitude and you'd never get to see all the artists anyway. Hopefully this will ensure people can see what they want to see!

I'd happily sit and watch all of the Saturday main stage line up.

Also, that's better Zane. More pace. But not so much pace that we can't understand you.

Tinchy Stryder - what a surprise ;)

Guest inxces4308

Is their only going to be 2 stages this year? The Radio 1 website has been updated and only shows 2 stages.

I thought they did 4 stages last year.....

No major headliners this year then. So much for the rumours of Britney!

Is their only going to be 2 stages this year? The Radio 1 website has been updated and only shows 2 stages.

I thought they did 4 stages last year.....

They're still to be announced. Huw will announce BBC Introducing, no doubt. Outdoor stage is on with Scott.