Unofficial Mills

6th April to 10th April 2009

Jono

Come to this thread each afternoon from 4pm for live discussion during the show or leave a comment afterwards to let us know your views. Posts may be moderated in order to keep things moving smoothly. Please refrain from text speak.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay! Apparently The Hoff is ringing the show this afternoon. That's something to look forward to.:D

Now there's a surprise. He's worse as self-promoting than Rob!

Scott was on Radio Scotland a little while ago.

Haha. On Scotland Today he's exactly like Julia Roberts off of Notting Hill on her 'movie junket'.;) Having to say precisely the same thing to every single reporter on the list in order to plug tonight's Hoff show.

Poor wee lamb.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Today we're going to try out "live topic". The forum posts SHOULD refresh in real time so you can see what's going out without refreshing the page. This will work for members. But some times it hides your own post so you may have to refresh to see your own.

We'll give it a trial today and if it stuffs up there's no harm done...

Hello and good day to you!

I've noticed a problem already, some of the posts remain in a faided clour, but its alright so far

I think it's because they are old posts.

How could I forget that there's something to do with the Hoff after Scott on his media tour? :P

I'm not seeing my own post pop up, but I'm guessing it did go as you responded to it Jono.

Yeah that's the one problem at the moment - own posts - some work and some don't. A fix is on the way sometime for that.

This live topic is confusing me- I keep trying to post and it's faster than my scrolling ability!

Maybe it should be slowed down then. Hmm...

Oh I thought it worked for guests too. That's not so fun as it doesn't!