Unofficial Mills

Ask TOTDS Anything!

I thought he meant Oh What's Occurring - wouldn't really be an exciting event that. Chappers has a similar relationship with Geek World like Comedy Dave has with chrismoyles.net. So I very much doubt that would happen ;)

Nice holiday TOTDS?

I thought he meant Oh What's Occurring - wouldn't really be an exciting event that. Chappers has a similar relationship with Geek World like Comedy Dave has with chrismoyles.net. So I very much doubt that would happen ;)

I did think that at first but Chappers already plays OWO so figured he must mean here.

Would be an amzing conversation between him and us though, most likely would just put Geeks and then go. But someone would probably have to have a gun to his head!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

woah the actual one that doesn't speak :D

if i wrote into radio one would scott and becky and chappers and YOU!

write back? i really really love the show and it would be just amazzin!

love you :)

ps bring back

OH whats occurin?

and do more what are those old people on about - im lovin it :)

ohhh and please get jonas brothers on the show

they are coming here late may or june or november ;)

also how do i get a job like yours?

i want to work on the radio

but not as like the main scott

someone like beccy or chopper

jemima

• 2 weeks later...
Hello Emlyn!

Question 1: Formula 1 is very much an in thing at the moment, I expect Scott knows nothing about it! Any chance of getting a Lloyd figure in to teach him and if so can I be said figure. :D

Question 2: Is Geore off of the news coming back anytime soon?

Question 3: When / why was the decsision taken that you would not speak on the show?

1. Not really thought about entering the world of F1. Perhaps we should start our own team. Does anyone know if it's expensive? ;)

2. George is back at R1 but not full time at the moment. She still totally rocks!

3. It wasn't really a decision of anybody. I've just never been one of those people who wants to be on the radio. I far prefer telling other people what to do!

Ever thought about getting Posh Radio 4 Lady in one day live to do the news when she's not working with Radio 4? I think it'd be fun to have her in the studio and getting her involved Dominic Byrne style. She's clearly quite flexible with her talents!

That's a very nice idea. I'm sure she'd enjoy it too. Do you remember we once had Fiona Bruce doing the news on our show. I can't quite remember why though! I just remember it sounded very weird on Radio 1 and lots of listeners were wondering who the new posh newsreader who talks really slowly was!

As producer of Scotts show, how much satisfaction do you get from every single broadcast that goes out and just works?

LOADS! If we've had a really good show it's a big buzz. If it goes badly though it really annoys me! However, we're on every day so you soon forget about the bad ones. And I don't think there are THAT many.

Alright TOWDS! Loving this thread.

I was wondering, after the sucess of Napoleon, Scott and the horse and, er, Chappers snogging the goat, whether there were any plans to involve any more animals in the show, and if so which animal you would like?

Yes I like the animals. I think it wold work well if people had to guess what the animal was by feeling it eating something off their belly!

Just put some food on your tummy and feel how the animal eats it up! What do you think?

I suppose that would mean lions would be out of the question though!