Unofficial Mills

Ask TOTDS Anything!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
1. Not really thought about entering the world of F1. Perhaps we should start our own team. Does anyone know if it's expensive? ;)

2. George is back at R1 but not full time at the moment. She still totally rocks!

3. It wasn't really a decision of anybody. I've just never been one of those people who wants to be on the radio. I far prefer telling other people what to do!

Despite the fact it has been nearly a year (a year in two days!) since you answered this question I've only just seen it! So thank you for your response!

ChrisHewgill.jpg

• 11 months later...

1) Will you marry me?

2) Will Scott marry me?

3) Will Chris marry me?

4) Will Beccy marry me? (I'm a fan of civil partnerships.)

5) Will ANYONE marry me? I don't want to die alone. I'll take anyone, even STD! We may have to wait a few years, until I'm at the legal age, but meh. I don't mind bigamy, if more that one person agrees.

6) What's your favourite fruit?

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Oh No!! You've gone much too far this time!! :hahaha:

1. TOTDS is already married.

2. Scott prefers guys.

3. Chris has a girlfriend.

4. Becky isn't gay.

5. You won't die alone!! And don't take anyone - you deserve better!! ;-)

1. DIVORCE!

2. It's not like we have to do anything. I've already explained that his boyfriend can come live with us, our 12 adopted children, two dogs and fridge freezer.

3. No ring, no strings.

4. I can turn her. ;)

5. You're right. Me and my self-detonating bomb will take down the whole building. ****That was a joke. Please don't arrest me. I don't want to lose my job.

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

Oh No!! You've gone much too far this time!! :hahaha:

1. TOTDS is already married.

2. Scott prefers guys.

3. Chris has a girlfriend.

4. Becky isn't gay.

5. You won't die alone!! And don't take anyone - you deserve better!! ;-)

Smooth Talking Dan isn't anyone though is he ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Thing is... In these days of twitter, djs can rt tweets from guests coming in or do do their own promotions, so what do you really see that is new on a forum .... Probably very little. scott DOES give random mentions for UM, but it is really just lip service. the strong need for UM and cm.net IS, for the moment anyway, not really there. that may change, mind you, but it won't be for a while. most of the stuff on here at the moment is speculation about dj future careers, and i suspect a lot of people visit out of habit.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I'd agree with you that with the advent of Twitter, forums may seem to have become a little less relevant. I'd imagine it's much easier for programme researchers to browse tweets as opposed to forums. Bit sad.

I think I've been on Twitter for over 5 years. Goodness how different it is now. It was a ghost town when I first joined.

But things may change. We'll see.

PS. Less bickering is always for the good. It's unproductive.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.