Unofficial Mills

Ask TOTDS Anything!

Also, very geeky - but I'd like the beds. Don't know why.

Yeah they would be good, as well as the one Scott used to use at the beginning of the show. Zane's brass-type one, he always uses about 20mins into his show, would also be awesome :D

A lot to ask haha

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

If you were a DJ and you could host one persons show which would it be and why?

I'd probably do the Chart Show because my counting backwards skills are really quite advanced. I'd challenge anyone in a counting backwards from 40 - 1 competition.

Otherwise I'd do one where nobody is listening...I'm not keen on being a DJ myself. And no, I won't be drawn into specifics about whose shows nobody is listening to!

Really? I nicked the feature recently for a quiz night I was doing and used 5 clips - they took me around 3-5 minutes each to find off the iPlayer, bleep out a suitable word and save! Had everyone laughing too, so I can't have done that bad! I know you have to spend slightly longer than that for broadcast, but even so. :)

The thing with BBTV is that it gets dull if you keep doing the same words. If it's just words beginning with F or SH every week I think it loses its fun. So it's a constant hunt for more original and imaginitive words and they need to be in a humorous context.

That's why it takes the time. Blimey - I'm actually intellectualising about making things sound a bit smutty!

I love you?

(Thats a question)

You just think you do

For ages actually. Gives Scott a chance to nip outside for a bit of fresh air. ;)

I get in at about 9:30am. Beccy soon afterwards. Scott turns up about 1:30pm. Chappers is generally here by 3:29pm.

I also imagine pressing all those buttons is beyond Scott ;)

Wow, I just thought Beccy got in at before 10 during Becky Cam to make it look as though she works. I commend you!

For ages actually. Gives Scott a chance to nip outside for a bit of fresh air. ;)

I get in at about 9:30am. Beccy soon afterwards. Scott turns up about 1:30pm. Chappers is generally here by 3:29pm.

Fresh air? I wouldn't call it that!

Love that, Chappers in just in time to do the news! ;)

can you get someone else to get Chappers back for Becky please, i really want him to be got back at :D

I do have a cunning plan actually. :*

has barack obama been in touch yet? :D

and the fake scott on twitter has 24000 followers. has any team member thought of officially tweeting?

Strangely Bazza's not called yet. Only a matter of time though.

I think Scott is loving the fact that he's on Twitter but doesn't actually have to do anything! We really must get our tweeting arses in gear though.

Do you prefer to be called The One That Doesn't Speak or The One Who Doesn't Speak? :)

Thanks!

I really don't mind. I'm not sure which one is more gramatically correct. Although grammar off of proper speaking has bothered us before!

I do have a cunning plan actually. :*

Oooooohhhhhh!!!! I hope it's a good one that totally fools him!

I think Scott is loving the fact that he's on Twitter but doesn't actually have to do anything! We really must get our tweeting arses in gear though.

Ima sure he is, anything for an easy life! You should get twitter TOTDS, then you can 'speak' in the show!

Yes one step at a time. I'm thinking about joining some new site called Friends Reunited or something? I've heard it's the in thing. :oops:

Right, time for a cuppa and an old episode of Spooks.

Til tomorrow.

Yeah it was, about 10 years ago :giggle:

Night night!

Why don't we get a podcast when greg fills in for scott? I think we had one once but thats about it...

Also have you heard of the aussie drivetime duo Hamish and Andy? I've been listening to their podcasts for over a year now the show is hilarious as well, you should do a joint show when you go and do sydney-oke ;)