Unofficial Mills

Fern Britton to leave This Morning

Emma

"ITV want Live And Kicking's Emma Forbes to be the new Fern Britton" it says on the mail site

OOooo they have chemistry, it could work very well indeed.

Did you not say in the other thread you would not read the Mark and Lard diary because it was on The Daily Mail's site? :confused:

Did you not say in the other thread you would not read the Mark and Lard diary because it was on The Daily Mail's site? :confused:

i didn't say that i wouldn't visit the mail site, i have to visit the site to see which people i like they are moaning about, so i clicked your link & scanned the page quickly & saw the bit at the side about emma hosting this morning & thought it would be of interest to peeps here, i may wait till its very cheap & see if i can get it even though i don't really like them together it may be interesting with regards to R1.

:)

John Barrowman should do it alongside Schofe. Now THATS what I call daytime TV! :P

Yeah, John Barrowman would be good on it, he did well presenting it with Fern before when Phillip was away, alhtough i did read that Melanie Sykes and Holly Willoughby are favourites to take over from Fern.