Unofficial Mills

The Greg James Podcast

DarkAngelMJH

However its good to see some of his stuff on a BBC podcast. As good as the ones on his unofficial fan site were, they seemed to die off so a regular one from the BBC is a much better prospect I think

Twas such a shame those unofficial podcasts ended, they were quite entertaining and were dead long too! Can only hope for a daily podcast for Greg, as he would be able to fill at least 10-15 minutes a day, with 30 or so on afternoons?

radio1.png

18697.png

I think BBC Radio 1 is becoming BBC Radio Greg James.

I have nothing against him - In fact i used to like him but hes on too much now. Greg James overload! :confused:

I enjoy hearing his shows but I seem to have a dislike of his afternoon shows. I think it's probably me just being a Mills geek and not daring to allow anyone else in his place as it was the same with all cover presenters. But I do find his early morning show much more enjoyable because of the spontaneity and I think he shakes up weekends when he does Vernon's show.

I think BBC Radio 1 is becoming BBC Radio Greg James.

I have nothing against him - In fact i used to like him but hes on too much now. Greg James overload! :confused:

To be fair its just like when Scott used to be known as 'Mr In For'

He was always covering for someone

take control

I enjoy hearing his shows but I seem to have a dislike of his afternoon shows. I think it's probably me just being a Mills geek and not daring to allow anyone else in his place as it was the same with all cover presenters. But I do find his early morning show much more enjoyable because of the spontaneity and I think he shakes up weekends when he does Vernon's show.

Yeah I totally agree with you there, Greg's early morning shows are much more enjoyable and when he stands in on a weekend. I don't mind when he stands in for Scott when Scott rings in sick and he doesn't have anytime to prepare.

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

I like him on the afternoons, but then again I'm biased! :D. There's some amazing stuff that goes on in the morning though. It's two different parts of the day to be honest, you can't do Free For All Friday in the daytime and you can't talk to celebrities at four in the morning. There's a slightly different audience aswell.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Surely he'll have interviews, daily features, and other fun moments!

thats what Edith did :|

im all for podcasts, but they now seem to be taking over & are becoming more important than the actual show :rolleyes:

i don't even bother to get the podcasts anymore as they have become formulamatic & bland :(

Alan dear, it is going to be a different show than Edith's apart from still having to do movies.

so he will play some music, chat about movies (which everyone hates) then talk about games (taken from Jo's show) & what else try to be funny like Moyles & Scott, oh wait there is the flash FLASH to look forward to :rolleyes: all the shows are going to blend in to one day long bland-fest by the looks of it :(

:)

so he will play some music, chat about movies (which everyone hates) then talk about games (taken from Jo's show) & what else try to be funny like Moyles & Scott, oh wait there is the flash FLASH to look forward to :rolleyes: all the shows are going to blend in to one day long bland-fest by the looks of it :(

I don't think movies and games will be the main focus of the show. Maybe 2, half-hour segments per week for each. Maybe he'll leave FLASH FLASH behind, after all it was created to wake people up at 4 in the morning, which is not really a requirement at lunch. I also don't think he tries to be funny, he doesn't do laugh-laugh type shows, they are entertaining in other ways.

Just give it a try Alan, you might enjoy it. ;)

I don't think movies and games will be the main focus of the show. Maybe 2, half-hour segments per week for each. Maybe he'll leave FLASH FLASH behind, after all it was created to wake people up at 4 in the morning, which is not really a requirement at lunch. I also don't think he tries to be funny, he doesn't do laugh-laugh type shows, they are entertaining in other ways.

Just give it a try Alan, you might enjoy it. ;)

i don't enjoy it when he covers for Scott:( , but i will give it a go :|

:)

He doesn't really do his own show then it tends to be a mix of Scott's and his. His early morning show is totally different.

Also, people always sound different in different slots as it's... different. You're not used to them at that time of day. It's a subconscious thing I think.

Stop moaning Alan. :)

• 1 month later...