Unofficial Mills

Wing wants to play again this year!

Jono

Just because they're both from New Zealand?

No just because Zane has a band :P

Hmm, it really depends on whether or not Scott wants to pay for the plane trip, but I'm not sure she will get away with it 2 years in a row.

Read the post better :P Jono said on her own expense!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

haha, sorry, I completely misread that.

Still, I'm not sure they would let her play again, even if she does pay for it herself

I told her I'm not going to put in a good word for her if she keeps calling me Juno

:cry:

• 1 year later...
Guest iiouiouo

Definitely not spam, and according to a statement from Facebook, to put Entrepreneur Magazine available, it is intentional.

"With millions of pages on Facebook

WOW Gold, we rely on our automated systems that help us best to categorize as Fast WOW

Gold business or community sites," said a spokesman for Facebook. Buy WOW Gold"As you can

imagine, not when sweeping through the pages of this volume our automated system is perfect,

WOW Power Levelingand sometimes some pages are miscategorized as community sites."

(Note: See the e-mail has its own definition of Facebook friends a community page.) To correct this,

Buy Aion Gold Facebook has an appeal that categorize entrepreneurs their pages

Aion Levelingif they have Facebook's automated system made a mistake helps believe

created .