Unofficial Mills

It's Swindon this year!

luckygem

Its unlikely the BBC edited the Wikipedia page. Wikipedia itself probably edited it because they know it was only rumours and it hasen't been annouched yet....Therefore publishing it is wrong.

The IP address clearly states the BBC have done so. Check the history.

Guest inxces4308
The IP address clearly states the BBC have done so. Check the history.

I hadent bothered to go that into detail on it. I'm geeky but obviously not as geeky as you :P

---

Looking at the history there is only one IP that is linked the the BBC out of around 20. Just think how many people probably log on within the BBC. It could be Radio 1 online, BBC staff, BBC Press, Presenters, anybody.....It still dosen't necessarily meen its in Swindon.

This was even said on Wikipedia:

Dave Vitti let slip that the weekend would be held in Swindon on the show broadcast on the 16th, a slip that went unnoticed by the rest of the team. The show can be found on BBC iplayer.

Well thats utter bullsh*t as he dident.

Guest inxces4308
It's changed again, Looking at the history. It looks like the BBC again. They are trying so hard to keep is hidden. Tho they have left the bit about snow patrol in!

I just edited it because the bit about Dave was annoying me. The snow patrol bit was confirmed by Chris on-air this morning.

I also have an annoying habbit of adding/editing stuff on Wikipedia.

• 1 year later...
Guest iiouiouo

Definitely not spam, and according to a statement from Facebook, to put Entrepreneur Magazine available, it is intentional.

"With millions of pages on Facebook

WOW Gold, we rely on our automated systems that help us best to categorize as Fast WOW

Gold business or community sites," said a spokesman for Facebook. Buy WOW Gold"As you can

imagine, not when sweeping through the pages of this volume our automated system is perfect,

WOW Power Levelingand sometimes some pages are miscategorized as community sites."

(Note: See the e-mail has its own definition of Facebook friends a community page.) To correct this,

Buy Aion Gold Facebook has an appeal that categorize entrepreneurs their pages

Aion Levelingif they have Facebook's automated system made a mistake helps believe

created .