Unofficial Mills

An announcement next week!

Guest inxces4308

Guest inxces4308

On the end of the Chris Moyles podcast Aled said that they are doing a live broadcast next week and they will be annoucing where it will be held.

I'm a little gutted, i cant enter because i'd get sacked :(

On the end of the Chris Moyles podcast Aled said that they are doing a live broadcast next week and they will be annoucing where it will be held.
I imagine it'll be like Wednesday as we'd know by now if it was Monday.
I'm a little gutted, i cant enter because i'd get sacked :(
Where are you off of?

Guest inxces4308
I imagine it'll be like Wednesday as we'd know by now if it was Monday.

Where are you off of?

Commercial radio, If my name was read out id get in trouble but the winner has to go on-air. I cant do that as its another station and its also t'BBC. I think i'll happily be watching it on BBC Three again this year, atleast i can sit on a nice seat that way. :)

*crosses fingers* please be Norwich please be Norwich please be Norwich please be Norwich please be Norwich please be Norwich please be Norwich please be Norwich please be Norwich please be Norwich please be Norwich please be Norwich...

I really want it to come to Norwich, daft as I am. Not gonna happen though no matter how many times I says it.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

I don't think It'll be friday because Chris is recording his tv show then, and besides, I doubt he'd want to give up the golden hour. Interesting Chris just tweeted about all other recordings being on a thursdsay, could he have asked for them to move it becuase he's away announcing summit? It might be tomorrow though because he'll be speaking to the competition winner then :)

Guest inxces4308
I don't think It'll be friday because Chris is recording his tv show then, and besides, I doubt he'd want to give up the golden hour. Interesting Chris just tweeted about all other recordings being on a thursdsay, could he have asked for them to move it becuase he's away announcing summit? It might be tomorrow though because he'll be speaking to the competition winner then :)

I doubt it will be tomorrow. He would have said something about it in some form. He also hasen't teased it on Twitter, etc.