Unofficial Mills

2nd March 2009 to 6th March 2009

YoppaDo

Should have changed his ringtone to something funny and rang him when he gets there - Jo Whiley vs Chappers ;)

Maybe he could have worn a Conservative hat or something - I bet he'd not have known what the logo meant ;)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello children. First time this week Ive listenend to a show fully I think.

Where's the dedication?

Can't wait to find out what happened with Scott's slippery shoes at 10 Downing Street avec Monsieur Brown.

Talk about a build-up.

He must've passed out or something cos here comes the emergency music ;)

Haha.

If that IOBF was a pair of shoes it would be a smart looking pair but with slippery sticky soles.

I wonder whether Scott's cracked the recession for him?

Talk about a build-up.

He must've passed out or something cos here comes the emergency music ;)

Haha. Exactly what I was thinking.

Good music, good effort, but I'm not entirely sure the two went together perfectly.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Hi all happy friday to you all... its nice day in dublin today which meant i got bbc radio 1 signal in my car so "its only bley friday " was blasted around dublin in my car...

i hope scott has some "choons" on the wonder years tonight coz im in the mood to dance around like a loon

Go on Add me to facebook or bebo you know you want to!

I can't believe he had a poo at Downing Street. They blatantly have footage now, and now Scott has alerted Downing Street to this they'll be watching on the cameras a la Big Brother. I hope it flushed!

Potential new TV show there though - No 2s at No 10. Footage from inside Ten Downing Street's toilet. Five would buy it.

Mr Brown never had so many connotations.

I didn't use the toilet of any famous place until now but it seems to be quite a nice hobby :D I should think about that...but then...why should flash gordon invite me to his house?

Angela Merkel might, though...

I haven't had a poo at anyone famous' house - I haven't ever visited anyone famous, I guess that explains it.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot