Unofficial Mills

16th February to 20th February 2009

Jono

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you pretend to be a Radio 1 DJ in a country that has probably never heard of Radio 1?

Ew, I'm cringing at this e-mail. I don't really know what's going through his mind!

Come on Scott spill the link, we want to see them!

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab3cG_JoiTU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

#0:41 does seem to show them looking rather big. Can you get plastic surgery on your ears?

Sorry, but Posh Radio 4 Lady's Spanish pronunciation today was atrocious!

I was looking for Joss! His name is nothing like what she said :D

I quite like Perez Hilton and Lily Allen's feud on Twitter, they were really going for it yesterday. Maybe Scott can start a feud like he did with the Magic Numbers drummer before the BRITs.

I don't think you are allowed to do that. Reminds me of the phone and petrol station debate. Very few wards still let you do it.

Effy is on board now? I thought she wasn't on! Confusing.

greg just posted a picture of earls court on twitter. did he turn up on the wrong day or something? :D

Think he's just building up the hype but a dull picture as nothing's happening :P

Some woman on Twitter keeps asking me about some recipe book. "If Scott sends one in we can put his recipe in the book!" :confused: I told her to email in but I don't think she got the hint.