Unofficial Mills

So who got tickets?

Mike

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your Mum looks nice, and very young - she could be taken for your sister!

Air Guitar by Towers would be a good choice of course. I can do a brilliant imitation of Mr Tommy Brunette.

Did it have to be a song from OBW? Where were the rules posted?

Edit: Finally got my email at 22:26 on 10th May. "Sorry You've Not Got Tickets"..at least they finally sent the email. :)

UM is a nice place

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvQMpB2IaNo

It makes me actually laugh out loud, but also cringe at the thought of my mum doing such a thing.

Took me several days to convince her to do it, so we shoved a wig on and hoped she'd do it.

I can tell I'm gonna get arsed off with this Big Weekend phone-in competition already. You couldn't even get through to the number the second the prompt went off.

That was quite unbelievable the quiz to win tickets on Moyles' show, The question was "Who is the lead singer of the Scissor sisters". The first caller didnt know the blokes name but knew it was the gay bloke, the backup caller didnt even know the guys name, finally the backup to the backup got on air and finally got the question right :shock:. Its amazing how thick some people can be.

I love Radio 1 phone-in competitions, they wind me up so much. You can't even get a ringing tone as soon as the prompt goes off on Moyles' show and then when the winner does get through they don't know the bley answer!

You can now download the Moyles podcast, and enter a competition to win tickets.

Hi all

I am a free-lance journalist with my own personal website which I produce write ups for and have been sent Big Weekend tickets to do a bit of promotion. It's certainly put a smile on my face. If you like I will direct you a link to it once I've been and got some material to show.

Hope to meet some of you who got tickets

Alex