Unofficial Mills

So who got tickets?

Mike

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None for me either booo. I bet they don't ask for proof of address either so the touts will flourish. oh well

Then again I have no proof of address either unless they want a bank card. No passport or driving license, would cost a bomb to sort that out before the Big Weekend as well. Guess there's birth certificates.

I now have two emails saying I don't have tickets. I get it!

They're probably gonna just spam us losers with the same e-mail to make sure we get it. Not got mine still though. I'm pretty sure with that Radio 1 budget they could have sent out a text to us all, I doubt that'd be blocked!

I think for proof of address they want other mail sent to you at that address, like when you join the library! To stop people using multiple addresses etc (who would do that...)

Take your pick from these ppl

http://tickets.search.ebay.co.uk/radio-1-big-weekend_Tickets_W0QQcatrefZC11QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR10QQfsooZ2QQfsopZ3QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQga10244Z10425QQsacatZ1306QQsaprchiZQQsaprcloZ

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

I got a NO e-mail :( My registration e-mail said:

Frozen Indigo Angel Frozen Indigo Angel

"Listen to the silence, let it ring on"

Frozen Indigo Angel Frozen Indigo Angel

My BIG NO said:

Hello

We are very sorry you were not lucky enough to get tickets for Radio 1’s Big Weekend.

Almost 500,000 people applied so there's a lot of disappointed people.

You could still win weekend passes though. Listen to Radio 1 from Friday for details, or go online now for our special competition: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/

You don’t need to miss out on it all though. Radio 1 will be live from Preston on 19 & 20 May bringing you all the action.

If you have digital TV, you can watch the whole thing live by pressing red on any BBC channel from 3pm each day. BBC THREE will have the highlights at 7pm and 11.30pm.

And if that isn’t enough, we’ll have the full live sets online to watch for a week after the event.

Get all the details at: http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/

Sorry again that you’ve not got tickets.

Radio 1

DON’T RISK BUYING TICKETS

Valid tickets for Radio 1’s Big Weekend are free. There are no tickets on sale through any outlets.

Each ticket is individually barcoded and will be scanned on the gate. They also have names and addresses on them and customers may be asked to show identification to prove ownership of the tickets.

This barcode system also means people can invalidate the tickets we send them and ask for replacements. Therefore if you buy tickets you will have no way of knowing if the barcode is valid.

It was sent to me at 16:24

glitzy.jpg