Unofficial Mills

How to get tickets

Jono

Fans of this event can register for tickets from April 30th. On the same day there'll be announcements from Moyles' show to Zane Lowe's show.

"In recent weeks everyone from the Arctic Monkeys and the Kings of Leon through to Amy Winehouse and Girls Aloud have been rumoured to be taking to the stage in Preston."

Source: http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/localnews/display.var.1332124.0.book_tickets_for_big_weekend.php

• 2 weeks later...

Just had an e-mail about Big Weekend so this 'Frozen Indigo Angel' lark isn't about that.

"We'll be telling you who is coming to Moor Park in Preston on Monday 30 April."

They managed to balls up the ticket bit though -

"On Thursday 24 April we'll be telling you how the ticket registration system will work this year."

• 2 weeks later...

Theres a new competetition, don't know how long its been there, ive had a hectic weekend... But all you have to do is air guitar or air instument along to one the big weekend bands and then put it on you tube. The 10 best will then win weekend passes. The video will be played on the big screens between bands though www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2007/airguitar

anyone had or having a go

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

That looks fun but I've only got phone video - can't see that transferring well to a giant screen :D

Will be quite funny to watch if it does work on the big screen. THe feeling used Youtube videos for the opening of their gig and they came out good.

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.

There should be a giant pillow fight during OBW between UM posters and cm.net ones .

We should all get in free then, because we'd be part of the entertainment.

Plan!

I didn't bother to apply for tickets this year, cos I got them last year, and I also have no idea where Preston is really!

caitlynmac.png