Unofficial Mills

And this year... it'll be Preston!

Jono

Big Weekend 07: Will you be applying for tickets?  

1. 1. Big Weekend 07: Will you be applying for tickets?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norfolkandchance...

I think part of the fun is travelling to the venues. Like with Reading and Glastonbury. If you love music, you'd pay the price.

thats true. of any music scene you travel to get to the best venues if you love the music you're into. people travel for ages to get to global gathering and gatecrasher etc.

on the grid.

hehehe i live in chorley which is like 15 mins away from preston GET IN!

have to say though, struck me as unusual to have it here, hardly the most exciting town/city ever.

glad they did though because next year il be one of those people down in exeter going "but why do they never bring it down sarf'?"

i think its because down sarf has enough going for it anyway, us northerners do need entertaining every once in a while too.

and if you check 19/20th may is before A2 exams.

well my exams anyway :-)

Welcome aboard! It is... although ideally for those travelling up it'll take time to prepare and recover, time Year 13s like me should be revising! Lucky you though for living nearby. Do keep in touch, nice to hear from the local residents, and tell your friends.

im a year 13 and should be revising too.

but we can have one weekend off cant we, i think yes!

i shall be telling all my friends. all 3 of them haha. and we shall be going if tickets allow.

doesnt even really matter who's playing tbh, i want to see edith! and of course... mills obviously... yeah.

LONDON IS NOT THE WHOLE SOUTH OF ENGLAND

For christ's sake, there really are other towns and, believe it or not, Cities in the south of england...

Southampton Portsmouth Brighton Maidstone Dover Ashford Reading Swindon Oxford Plymouth Exeter Newbury Wantage Winchester Andover Salisbury Bristol Crawley Torquay Weymouth Taunton Poole Bournemouth Eastbourne Hastings Canterbury Chippenham Woking Basingstoke

EDIT: And Southend-On-Sea...

Loads of places to hold it.

FACT.

(Rant Over)

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

I dunno, I went to the Chart Show Live in Brighton, not London. It'll probably be equally as expensive to go whether for me. I think if a big weekend happened in Norwich or somewhere it'd be a bit boring. It's like having your friends round your house, you'd rather both be going somewhere new.

LONDON IS NOT THE WHOLE SOUTH OF ENGLAND

For christ's sake, there really are other towns and, believe it or not, Cities in the south of england...

Southampton Portsmouth Brighton Maidstone Dover Ashford Reading Swindon Oxford Plymouth Exeter Newbury Wantage Winchester Andover Salisbury Bristol Crawley Torquay Weymouth Taunton Poole Bournemouth Eastbourne Hastings Canterbury Chippenham Woking Basingstoke

Loads of places to hold it.

FACT.

(Rant Over)

*cough* Southend-on-Sea

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.