Unofficial Mills

How are you spending your Sunday?

Jono

Let's get some life going on here.

I've had two nights off work before the working year ends so my weekend has been long and relaxing! Friday felt like Saturday and Saturday felt like Sunday. No idea what today feels like. Just sitting around waiting for my roast and probably sorting out my university notes at the last minute tonight.

What's everyone else up to today?

Today I am going to the park to play football with a few of my friends I think. The usual Sunday football matches were cancelled and being a girl, I don't get to play football much, so we sort of planned it last night. Remains to see how many people are still interested in doing so. Also have to make sure things aren't awkward with a certain boy after last night but I don't think they should be really.

I should really be doing some work. I have to do a presentation tomorrow morning that isn't even assessed on the topic of sanitation in the developing world. Exciting stuff! I've also got some other coursework and the omnipresent dissertation.

Oh and there's a pub quiz tonight so I may go along to that depending on whether anyone asks me to join their team.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Guest CancerForTheCure
hungover.

:yeahthat:

I've just been catching up on sleep, and it feels nice. I've had trouble sleeping lately so when I woke up today after a few hours of sleep and a heavy night I decided that it's probably sensible to get some more sleep. So that's exactly what I did and I feel a lot better now.

I now have quite a lot of work to do - due to unforeseen circumstances I could not do any yesterday and I have a tutorial tomorrow so that's that. Fun day :)

Been upto stablea already so now gonna laze about on here, watching Sky Sports, until 2:30 when I'll have to go back upto rug her back up. After that going to watch Man Utd in the pub and have some food. Dinner's at 7 at home! Then will most likely be drunk and fall asleep.

Fosters is only 1.65 a pint whoop!!!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Well i woke up this morning at 7. I put some music on my ipod as thats practically all i can do on my laptop at the moment, had to tell my cousin off for trying to break it in ywo (haha). went downstairs and fell asleep on the sofa for a bit. woke up and decided to hoover adn tidy up the house whilst my aunty is out and now im on her laptop. Dont know what im doing later on though.

Kitty <3

I've only been up for three hours, so now I'm sitting around waiting to go to town to meet my friend to give her directions to the student village where I am. Then it's going to be a mad rush getting ready - I've 45 minutes to do it in!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I spent my Sunday doing a bit more sightseeing round Seville to celebrate the last few hours of freedom I'll have before starting at uni again. Sigh :( Got loads of good pictures though, those who have me on Facebook can take a look through them. It really is an amazing place, it's gonna be weird actually having to go to uni as I kind of feel as if I'm on holiday, what with the lovely weather and the orange trees and palm trees everywhere. Making you all jealous yet...? :P

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

That sounds awesome Helen. I just wrestled with the wheelie bins which are covered in snow. Got to love Sunday nights.

I played football in the park and it was muddy and icy so a bit difficult to play properly but we had fun. Then I walked home as it was starting to snow. I got back, had a bit of food and got changed into the only dry clothes I could have and then went out again. I looked like a walking snowman by the time I reached the SU bar. We did a pub quiz and we didn't lose but we didn't do great either. Not our fault really as some teams had up to 10 people on and there were only 4 of us. I managed to get a lift back. I still haven't really warmed up though.

Early start tomorrow and still have to finish a presentation for the lecture in the morning. At least my sandwiches are made.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'