Unofficial Mills

BeccyCam should return for 2009!

Fraz- J

• 3 weeks later...

I loved beccycam but i think it should be placed sumwhere else,like in the studio so u could see scott's face or hide it somewhere in radio 1 and spy on gemma(gem macam)or pippa(pippacam) or another presenter :) and see how long it takes 4 them to find out

' And This Is The...Crunching Things Up Attachment,Useful If You Need Things..Crunching Up...'

It would be cool to see it back but I bet it doesn't come back! They should have spaced the cams out a little bit more instead of running them all at the same time and now we have nothing to watch! (Well the people who used to constantly watch it like a hawk lol)

I always thought that doing the cameras in the studio was a good idea but Chris ended up doing that! It's good that they are trying to give the listener more of a insite to what happens at the station when their listening to the show.

Woah look! It's DJ Drew!

I loved beccycam but i think it should be placed sumwhere else,like in the studio so u could see scott's face or hide it somewhere in radio 1 and spy on gemma(gem macam)or pippa(pippacam) or another presenter :) and see how long it takes 4 them to find out

wouldnt it be allover the radio1 website tho, think they might notice.

would definatly be good to have another webcam in the office, maybe like scott cam where u can choose between the office and the studio:confused: