Unofficial Mills

Twitter

MissCorsham

Just joining in with the spirit of the supposed "biased voting" thing.

With Keith Allen as her dad and Harry Enfield her step-dad it's no wonder Lilly Allen is a quirky character. :)

OK Scott - when's Anzac Day then?

I still have no idea what this has to do with Twitter, but... *shrugs*

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Who went to the shops and when!?

Philip Schofield was at Waitrose! OMG, Rob! Leading the way - showing us all how to shop at the supermarket :rolleyes:

When I see someone famous posting something remotely interesting (or constructive), I may return to the site. At present, it feels like yet more pointless activity.

Aled answered me, which was cool.... but I'm not really that interested in other stuff so far. I share opinions with comedy Dave, I think!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I use it mainly as you can have all the latest news sport etc in lovely little feeds oh and of course random conversations with people (although mainly emma c)

They're following me too! Do you think that they'd actually do anything if I said that I'm planning to attack the PM?

There be a stack of burly men kicking down your door any moment I imagine :shock:

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

They're following me too! Do you think that they'd actually do anything if I said that I'm planning to attack the PM?

Government / Special Branch are in their right to investigate any known threat against the Prime Minister. The chances of them actually seeing your message on twitter is relatively low due to the number of people they follow.

507033771.183.1247039672.png

Am I the only person who hasn't been on twitter?? I think I'll need to go and check it out....

Edit: Erm I've got an account and I'm following some of you guys now but haven't figured out how to communicate with other people yet, can anyone help??

If you mouse over the persons comment a little arrow thing shows up on the right, click it and it will put "@username" in your comment box, just write your reply after that and it will send it as a reply

If you mouse over the persons comment a little arrow thing shows up on the right, click it and it will put "@username" in your comment box, just write your reply after that and it will send it as a reply

Should say that you don't HAVE to click the Arrow to reply, if you just put the username of whoever you want to reply to, with an @directly before without a space between, then it will still do it. also you can send private messages.

For example: To message me publicly about the weather, you would put: @Nik_Baker isn't the weather lovely today? or privately, click the link on my profile which says "message Nik_Baker".

SIMPLES!

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Or "D Nik_Baker" for Direct Message.

"Follow Nik_Baker" to follow

and all sorts of other shortcuts which are listed on twitter :-)

Tomorrow we can teach you all about #hashtags :-)

Even though I'm still unsure on what a #hashtag actually is... The final Twitter related mystery for me :P

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Yeah, I'm not sure about this '#hashtag' thing either, some kind of explanation would be nice.

I think it's basically a search tag that shows who's talking about that particular topic. People will click it and see what other people are saying about the topic. (Not very well explained)

Check out the latest downloads and clips from Unofficial Mills here!