Unofficial Mills

Big Brother 2009

Viv

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the first time ever I genuinely do not care about this year's Big Brother, I got bored with last year's very quickly and the basic format is just so tired now. The sooner it's consigned to the TV graveyard the better, then we might actually get some intelligent programming on C4 in the summer.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I know, but they always make you feel so much better about yourself somehow! lol

I feel that I should show via smiley how I feel about this show :puke:

It's the biggest pile of rubbish ever and should forever be banned from even being on the tv schedule. How dare they stop Desperate Housewives for this trash!!!!

The people that appear on it always act up for the cameras too trying to be z-listers! Bah!!!! :ban:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

• 3 months later...

Its Almost here! Big Brother 10 is rumoured to Start on the 3rd of June... thats less than a month :D

According to whoever recently updated the BB wikipedia Big Brothers Big Mouth will be hosted by Davina who will continue presenting the live shows.

Have you heard any BB Rumours?

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Ugh. Spare me. I'm staying as far away from it as possible this year. Big Brother had its day a long time ago, now's the time to put it to rest and actually find some decent programming to put on in its place.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Ugh. Spare me. I'm staying as far away from it as possible this year. Big Brother had its day a long time ago, now's the time to put it to rest and actually find some decent programming to put on in its place.

Exactly, worded much better than I put it :hahaha:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

For those of us who are interested (I know a lot aren't and despise it's very existence) Big Brother 10 starts 4 weeks today!!!!

Wednesday 3rd June

A bit strange to start on a Wednesday but I suppose it does allow us just enough time to hate someone enough to bin them after 2 days maybe......... :*

I for one am looking forward to it! I *heart* BB :D

EDIT: Has anyone from here ever Auditioned??? What was it like?? How far did you get?

glitzy.jpg

There will always be some sad people watching it

That'll be me then :)

Hello, I am Jo and I am a reality TV addict! (No matter how abysmal)!!!

I know there is a lot of dislike of BB, especially on here, but I for one LOVE it! I agree as time has gone on the show has got poorer but no matter what, I can't stop myself from watching it!! :oops:

I will be glued to my telly 4 weeks today ready to watch the freak show commence :D. Goodbye Summer, hello BB...... yay.

glitzy.jpg

New BB eye revealed, which essentially menas it is gonna start subliminally appearing on our TV's soon :)

160x120_big_brother_10_logo_2.jpg

Digital Spy now says it is starting on the 4th June instead of the 3rd.

There's also this eye in circulation, i'm not to sure what the numbers mean, and i think it could have benn made by a fan of the show,

bigbrother10logolg6.jpg