Unofficial Mills

Comedy Dave and Greg in for Nick Grimshaw

Jono

Moyles, Cox, James and Mills? I would definitely listen to that! But then I don't mind Whiley and Bowman in the day because I don't listen in the day, so I can avoid them. But I would listen on iPlayer to my imaginary lineup!

Ooh that sounds like a fabulous daytime line up, I would definitely try and listen to that! I have the same issue during the daytime, I'm in lectures most of the time but I would listen during free periods and such.

I wouldn't want a male dominant schedule like that. You'd have to see the end of Mills and Moyles as people love their female voices and the easy listening aspect of Bowman and Whiley's shows. I listen to Jo and Edith when I want something easy to listen to, I listen to Greg, Moyles and Scott for a laugh.

I always turn my radio off after Moyles/Mills has finished, Ima not a massive fan of Cox or Edith. Once in a while listen to changing tracks but thats about it. Don't mind Annie Mac though.

The current line up works for me as when they are on I watch tv on my ipod lol

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

• 3 weeks later...
Guest inxces4308

Ha, although this is an old topic, after today on Moyles' show, i thought i'd bring it back up!

It was great listening to Dave trying to actually to opperate the desk. He was also a Tech Op when he first started, which i menioned a few weeks ago :)....................And he cant opperate a desk! Would love to have heard some of his first 'Tech Op'd' shows!