Unofficial Mills

Comedy Dave and Greg in for Nick Grimshaw

Jono

Guest inxces4308

Wow, didnt realise Dave was on. I hope its on the IPlayer!

Didnt think Dave could drive the desk nowadays ( i know he used to be a tech op) so would be interesting....

EDIT - Just listening to his first few links from today and it sounds good, he went into DJ mode in a few places :D

Guest inxces4308

I listened back to it and it sounded as if he has done it himself because he flowed with it very well etc....and when he stopped talking you heard him move the fader up but as i said before i dident think he did control desks normally.....

You'd think Greg would be getting quite sick of it by now, they work him like a dog :(
I listened to the first half of the show on iplayer, and he did say he got the phone call and was like, here we go again... He sounds like he wants to get back to his own show!!

Greg appears to be by far the most enthusiastic DJ, he'll enjoy filling in but anyone would be becoming tired by now. He will be impressing the bosses though, despite the sheer quantity of shows he's been doing recently his standard hasn't dropped.

Im glad they rung Greg instead. I dont mind Annie but she gets abit annoying after a while......

I prefer Greg too, I was just thinking of other alternatives if they wanted to give Greg a break.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Greg appears to be by far the most enthusiastic DJ, he'll enjoy filling in but anyone would be becoming tired by now. He will be impressing the bosses though, despite the sheer quantity of shows he's been doing recently his standard hasn't dropped.

I prefer Greg too, I was just thinking of other alternatives if they wanted to give Greg a break.

Oh yeah, I completely agree, and he'll take on everything he can manage because he wants to impress and he's enjoying it. He's still very much the new boy, every extra show he takes on, the more people hear him.

Guest inxces4308

I hope he keeps going and eventually kicks out Jo Whiley! Daytimes would be slightly more interesting then.......If they also got someone else in for Edith that would make the whole of radio 1 listenable in the daytime.

I hope he keeps going and eventually kicks out Jo Whiley! Daytimes would be slightly more interesting then.......If they also got someone else in for Edith that would make the whole of radio 1 listenable in the daytime.

Could you imagine Greg doing the water game with everyone in the live lounge? Would be most amusing :giggle:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson