Unofficial Mills

The Chris Moyles Show in video form

Guest inxces4308

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inxces4308

Im using Firefox, mac, etc and it works fine. It does go blank every-so-often because they cant find the image of artists or something......

The way they have done the header (they havent made it all moyles, it looks slightly generic in places) makes it look like they would introduce something like this full-time. Perhaps not live video stream but a refreshed webcam every 2 mins or something along with Now playing, your messages and a log/blog etc.....

It looks good although I'd like it if the latest bit of Dave appeared sooner.

Hmmm I swear there's not a video series that goes by without some sort of game without electric shocks. Scott's played electric shock trivia about two or three times and I think Moyles has done it two or three times too.

Guest inxces4308
I think I'll leave it until tomorrow. I want a radio stream I can rely on. I don't see why the audio should go down too as that's sure to get people switching back to the radio.

I think the Server went down for online audio content so the main stream would go down too........and the moyles video/audio stuff probably runs through same server.

Its all working fine again now.

Guest inxces4308
Yeah, is the audio coming out on realtime in your end (like on FM)? I know the RealPlayer feed is behind.

Earlier I was listening on FM and the video stream is behind that.

Then switched to the video stream and the audio on the video stream is sync'd up to the video stream.

But, the normal Radio 1 web stream is behind both FM and the video Stream.