Unofficial Mills

Last thing you regret buying?

Jono

Probably a scratch card. It didn't win (despite having a few wins recently) and the guy in WHSmith was really rude. I also missed a bus because of his tomfoolery trying to work out which box said 'Number 7' on it :rolleyes:

"You do know this is going to cost you £5?"

"Errr... Why? It says £1 on it. Number 7"

"Oh. I was looking at something else."

It's not that difficult, love...

Erm... too much wine last week. Actually the glass that tipped me over the edge into memory loss was from the bottle my housemate bought - good thing he didn't drink it all himself though.

I don't often regret buying things because if it's clothes or music that I don't like much at first, I generally get into it at a later date. I don't buy much else really.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Guest CancerForTheCure

Nintendo wii on amazon for my brother's birthday. I've been using amazon a lot over the past two years and for he first time the seller turned out to be fake :S About a week after I realised he wasn't real my contract lecturer coincidentally decided to advice me not to use my debit card online, ever - shame he said it too late! Amazon still gave me refund but it was all a bit too late so I have decided to give it too my brother for Christmas. I ordered another one on Amazon and it was delivered a couple of days later so it's all good now.

An Unofficial Mills subscription... What WAS I thinking... :P

nah seriously the last thing that I bought wish I hadn't were train tickets to Nottingham. i'm looking forward to my trip but honestly, I don't know how I'm gonna manage to be at the Train Station at 10 to 6 in the morning... :(

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

An Unofficial Mills subscription... What WAS I thinking... :P

nah seriously the last thing that I bought wish I hadn't were train tickets to Nottingham. i'm looking forward to my trip but honestly, I don't know how I'm gonna manage to be at the Train Station at 10 to 6 in the morning... :(

aaaaaahhhhh why nottingham? There's a nice city next door called Derby you know

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

one of my best friends lives in Nottingham and I want to go see him ^_^ Also, I'm intending to go there in a couple of years time permanently so I need to see if I'll like the place!

Give me feedback, don't let Nottingham put you off the east mid altogether- Derby pwns it

fiiiine Rob, I shall :P

It's not really that bad, but big cities aren't my thing. And what they say about all the knife crime that goes ont here is a load of rubbish, sure it's a bit dodgy but where isn't? I mean we had our first fatal shooting in derby the other week yet Nottingham still holds the title of Shottingham

It's not really that bad, but big cities aren't my thing. And what they say about all the knife crime that goes ont here is a load of rubbish, sure it's a bit dodgy but where isn't? I mean we had our first fatal shooting in derby the other week yet Nottingham still holds the title of Shottingham

Sorry, this has gone totally off-topic...

But in my personal experience, the last 2 and a half years have been a lot safer in Nottingham than they have in my part of London. Two people got stabbed in the space of a few days just down the road from me in London, one fatally, and another one was stabbed fatally a few weeks before that. A woman got bludgeoned to death on the same road I was working on this summer. Nottingham feels a lot safer than that. I was discussing this with a friend at uni who also lives in my part of London, and we both feel a lot safer walking around Nottingham at night than Croydon. I mean sure, that depends on the area, but I feel a lot safer in the city centre than I do most places in London.

Back on topic... I put rather a lot of money in a jukebox last night in the pub, we were trying to find the most obscure music possible on there. It did pretty good, had some very obscure bands, so of course I had to share my music taste with everyone else.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'