Jono

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest inxces4308

I'VE FOUND NIHAL! Although its possibly a bad picture.

They obviously haven't changed the webcams on the Radio 2 site and Nihal is in Dermots studio.

post-6494-145327872352_thumb.jpg

Would Jonocam be for mobile phones too? See Jono on your phone, all the time, anywhere!

Oh god, but I'm terrible working phones: accidentally hitting the wrong button, it'd be quite an unfortunate shock to see that pop up (no pun intended about a pop up image of his pop up) on my phone without warning.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

Please don't - I know it's not a pretty sight.

I'm hurt, I thought this was going to be the ideal way to get revenue for the site

;)

So you wouldn't tune in to Jonocam? After Beckycam and Scottcam, it's only so long until we have UnofficialMillsCam :P

Didn't that weird DJDrew do Unofficial Mills Cam? Just consisted of him sitting in his bedroom... Creepy...

Didn't that weird DJDrew do Unofficial Mills Cam? Just consisted of him sitting in his bedroom... Creepy...

Before my time. Or at least, early in my time so I don't remember it - though to be honest if people from here are just showing other people in public or in private them in their bedrooms (yes, I'm thinking the worst, surely you'll have learnt that by now if you read my Twitter :P) that's not something I'd rather know about haha

Mini sick, yum. Jono's attempt to blind UM perhaps?

I didn't think it was big enough to poke people in the eye with it to blind them :P

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

I'd continue with the innuendo but seeing as this seems to be a chat between five males it's becoming a little uncomfortable! ;)

I'm not worried about what I'm packing, I don't need to reassure myself on forums about sizes ;)