Unofficial Mills

Franz Ferdinand - Ulysses

Jono

I heard it at Latitude but I think it's quite a reasonable effort and I'm pretty sure the third album is going to be a good 'un.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RPuSpgChY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82RPuSpgChY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wow, it's a lot slower than I thought it would be, if I didn't know it was them it'd take me a good minute to realise who it was. Sounds good though, a bit Prince-like in places. About time they released some new stuff...

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Hey Guys - Of Course i am not going to miss out on a thread like this

I must admit i am a little bit addicted to the new song. But i think there will be better stuff on the new album. Look out for " What she came for " which i suspect will be the second single, that one has a massive guitar bit in it.

But i think that Ulysses deserves an 8/10 Not quite as good as take me out, but certainly better than do you want to.

LOVE WILL TEAR US APART

Guest CancerForTheCure

I like it A LOT!!! And I am very very excited about their new album :D I saw them 4 years ago or so (maybe 3, I cannot remember :S) at a festival - they were amazing, definitely the best bad there. It looks like they haven't changed their style at all which is good, I always get scared when bands do that.

• 3 weeks later...