Chris Moyles' Quiz Night

The Stig

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inxces4308
prefer him not to talk about his cock. cheap humour :|

I thought that was funny. Channel 4 audience all over.....

He can swear on this show which is nice. He hasn't really yet though.

Guest inxces4308
Its better then what i fort to be fair.

*thought.

Yeah, same here. Its not brilliant, but its Channel 4.

Enjoying it a little, still not 100% sure but dont think I ever will be. It will be interesting to see the ratings when they're released tomorrow morning. I think it will be 2 million/2.5 million viewers.

I'm not sitting here laughing, but its nice to have on in the background, etc.

I love the f*ck off font they're using for the logo. It looks good.

Guest inxces4308

1.2/1.3 is the ratings figure most places are saying.

The official figures say 1.2 million watched the main show, then 190,000 watched it an hour later.

Alot lower than I thought it would be, but as i said a while ago, Channel 4 just dont pull in the ratings ever.

1.2 million is the same amount that The Friday Night Project get.

Guest inxces4308
I knew it would do relatively fairly poorly - but then 1.2m isn't too bad for Channel 4. Was it promoted much outside Radio 1?

Just on Channel 4 i think. Chris dident give it that much promotion to be fair. I thought he would have given it alot more.

David Walliams and Ronan Keating are guests next week.

According to the Daily Record, Moyles' big TV comeback is a DUD - just 1.2 m viewers have tuned in!! Moyles' new quiz show has been trounced by Lewis - a police drama, which got 6.8 m viewers. A channel 4 source has said the 1.2 m figure is "a bit disappointing". :shock:

Moyles was apparently also "twittering" about "Lewis".

Chris' last TV show, the Chris Moyles Show on Five in 2002, was cancelled after only one series. O dear. Will this head down a similar path, or can he turn it all around?

Personally, I've never felt Moyles is suited to TV - it's odd: he always sounds so funny and lively on the radio, yet put him on the TV, and it's like someone just switched the light off, and plunged the viewers into a coal factory.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Give it a chance, was only his first show and wasn't brilliantly advertised. Have seen more adverts this week and he's been plugging it more on his show, plus with being on Ross' show he should be getting more coverage.

I thought it was good and have got it series linked on my sky+!

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

It was poor imo, and the fact that the ghastly Sharon Osbourne's gonna be on every week doesnt help :( ugh!

I'll only tune in in the future if there's a guest I want to see.

It's a pity because the format is really good (did Chris come up with it? If not, why the hell was he chosen as host?) Maybe it would work better with someone like Jimmy Carr, maybe as host? And NO Sharon. O !!!!!